“Great food and service in a small, cozy, atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zizis Kitchen

Zizis Kitchen
Ranked #36 of 2,726 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Great food and service in a small, cozy, atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

This restaurant is what Riverside South was missing. I took my family here for dinner last week looking for a change from the ordinary and was pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was very comfortable and, in a restaurant seating probably only 30 or so people, there was plenty of attention from the staff. I don't think we waited for more than a minute anytime we wanted to order something. The menu was mostly Mediterranean influenced dishes. My wife and I shared a meze platter, souvlaki, and the Haloumi pizza, all of which were excellent. The Haloumi pizza was delicious but very rich - I was happy to be sharing it. My daughter had chicken fingers and fries .... a staple for any 6 year old.My wife convinced me to try their very tasty Limoncello martini .... a couple times :) All in all, a nice little hidden gem with great food and service at moderate prices. I will definitely visit this place again.

• Visited December 2013