“Top notch flat white”

The Ministry of Coffee
Ranked #15 of 109 Quick Bites in Ottawa
Reviewed January 5, 2019

Great flat whites and unsweetened matcha lattes - just the way I like them. Alternative milks on offer. However, their flavor lattes are extremely sweet, way too much sugar for me! A solid coffee shop with baristas that truly know how to make a good cup.

Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

Breakfast bacon sandwich, nutella latte ... Just ad advertised quite delicious. My only regret is tomorrow I will not be here to repeat.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2018

I have had both regular coffee and flat whites from here and both are great. I have also tried their vegetarian breakfast sandwich which was so good and very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

This was my first time to try this chain, mainly because happy goat and bridgehead on the same street were completely full. I ordered coffee and a dessert which were ok. However, i could not get any work done because of the terrible internet. First of all, they give you a code that you can only use on one gadget for only two hours. Fine, these restrictions made me assume that the internet quality will be good. Wrong assumption. Terrible internet and I couldn't get any work done because pages wouldn't even load. Never coming here again. Compared to all competitors, this is quite shameful.

1  Thank RWMM1982
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Great for breakfast good coffee and a delicious blt for central Ottawa. The latte was equally great as described in the previous reviews