“Excellent food in a spotless restaurant”
Review of Shawarma Chef

Order Online
Ranked #592 of 3,238 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed December 2, 2018

My friend and I each had a chicken shawarma, made to order by the owners. They are very friendly and the food was excellent - fresh and tasty and garlicky! I have never seen such a clean restroom in a restaurant, but the whole place was spotless anyway! A nice family run place!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed August 22, 2018

I've been going to this place for all of my Orleans-area shawarma needs. Whenever I'm not in the East-end and get the craving, I always end up disappointed with whatever I end up going for Lebanese food.

I've only ever had the chicken myself so I can't comment on the other meat/veg options. The rice is amazingly done, I've never had it that good anywhere else & not sure how really to describe it other than delicious. Of course the potatoes, salads, hummus & tabouleh are just as fresh.

The staff are fantastic & always a pleasure to deal with.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2017

I've tried many different Shawarma/Middle Eastern Food restaurants and nothing compares to Shawarma Chef. It's an authentic, healthy and delicious choice.

The service is great. Friendly environment where you will always feel welcome.

The best part is everything is good. I've eaten the Chicken, Beef, Falafal, salads, Hummus, Patatoes, Garlic Sauce, etc. & I have enjoyed each bite.

**Ask for the Chef sauce- They make it in house and it is very good.

This is the right choice, you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

A nice hidden place, clean and accomodating. Portions are small though. I think they could do better if they added a special of the day.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 12, 2017

Personally my favourite Shawarma's in Orleans. Beautiful family, courteous, friendly, very clean. We have been going there for at least 5 yrs, never a bad experience. Food always fresh & very tasty.

Date of visit: February 2017