“Typical big chain-type pizza”
Review of Gabriel Pizza

Gabriel Pizza
Ranked #1,704 of 2,738 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Pizza
Toronto, Canada
“Typical big chain-type pizza”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I recently tried Gabriel Pizza and was less than impressed. Everything tasted 'processed' and prices were at or above other pizza places in the area. Although the food was edible, it was far from delicious.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Lizzie C

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“Nothing to write home about”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

During my stay in Ottawa I ordered from Gabriel Pizza. I ordered a Hamburger and a Large poutine. Burger was...not bad, but nothing special about it. the poutine was fine for the first few bites, then you realize how cheap the gravy really is. I have had cheap gravy like the powder stuff in the bag that you mix with water...yeah the gravy on the poutine WISHES it was as good as the powdered gravy in the bag. it was bad. (not off, just tasted bad)

However I will say that the delivery was quick and the delivery person was professional & Curtious.

Now I do understand that the weekend of Nov 1-3 was a very busy one for the city and i'm willing to bet it was just an off night for these guys. Now should that be an excuse? certainly not, but hey things happen and when your getting smoked in the kitchen food quality is always the first thing to suffer. would I go back? sure I would be willing to try it again. everyone has an off night and you can't decide not to go back to a place until you tasted a few things ( ok unless it was REALLY bad..)

• Visited November 2013