“Need a spoon to eat your Pita.”
Review of Extreme Pita

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Extreme Pita
Ranked #1,958 of 3,253 Restaurants in Ottawa
Description: At Extreme Pita, we are in constant pursuit of perfection. We are committed to helping our guests and our Pita Pros eat healthy and live well.
Reviewed October 15, 2018

they made the pita - including whatever sauce they use, while they cooked the meat.
then cleaned the grill, before finishing my sandwich. There was so much sauce on my chicken and goat cheese, and it sat for so long, that by the time i sat down to eat it (not even 5 minutes) the pita was mush and *completely* fell apart. i would need a spoon to eat it now. But guess what? I have no spoon. so the whole thing went in the garbage. And now I'm hungry and irritated. Save your money and go buy a bag of potato chips at the Walmart next door.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Food tasted great! Had the souvlaki pita and tasted so fresh! My husband had a beef one and he loved it. Will definitely visit again.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed May 13, 2016

This was walking distance from our hotel so we decided to take a chance on it since we have a Pita Pit in our hometown not a Extreme Pita. The service was decent, the pita's were stuffed however not with much meat as explained in other reviews. We also asked for a Strawberry and Banana smoothie and that was below standard. The drink was bland.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed January 30, 2016

never been so my first and definitely not my last. Had the chicken ranch with everything on it and hubby had the steak with everything was amazing. Staff was great at explaining everything never felt stupid and their recommendations were bang on. Great quick dinner before a concert.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed January 25, 2016

I used to love this place until a few months ago. My sister and I went in for lunch one day... We my ordered out Pita's and there was a huge hair in the tzatziki and we watched as the man scooped it into the pita of the man before us. My sister was too shy to say anything, so she paid for hers and sat down... we both felt so sick and couldn't believe we didn't have the guts to tell the man before us. My sister couldn't eat her as she wondered how many more thick black hairs were in the food. She quietly, without making a scene.. and with her full pita ( not one bite out of it ) went to the man at the cash and explained the situation and that she felt too sick to eat. She asked for a refund and he refused.. so instead she threw the full pita out and we left. There was no effort to apologize or correct the situation. Yes, it wasn't OUR pita, but I would still be so embarrassed if I were the business that I would give a refund .Anyways, this was months ago, and we haven't been back.

Date of visit: January 2016