“Superb !! What a Selection”
Review of Warsaw Polish Deli

Warsaw Polish Deli
Ranked #1,138 of 2,962 Restaurants in Ottawa
Reviewed March 29, 2016

There are many Polish Delis in the city of Ottawa and we regularly frequent this one.
The owner and his spouse are both present in the shop; a very clean and well organized store that offers not only a wide selection of meats, sausages styles from the many regions of Poland but also other eastern countries, and the groceries and cheeses too.
They offer a huge selection of deserts, teas, honey, biscuits, chocolates and cheeses too.
This is our go-to deli for all things Poland.
Did I mention that they also carry greeting cards and seasonal items too like pisanki and palma wielkanocna.

2  Thank LikeABigPizzaPie

Reviewed September 9, 2015

Nice to visit a great deli.They have all sorts of Euro foods,not just Polish.When there's a line up remember to take a number or you figure it out later.Bread and pastry come in certain days from Montreal.Fresh is always best.Don't be shy to try something new.They give samples.Great sandwiches are made when they're not very busy.A gem!

Reviewed August 27, 2015

This is the Salami and sausages paradise! We sampled all types of various salami with the help of a very cooperative “older man” personnel like my husband (plus another customer!). We ended up sampling all kinds of cold cuts and buying a whole assortment for antipasto and my delicious poppy seed rolled pastry bread. I am so glad we discover this gem deli and I'm sure we will go back at least twice a month!

Reviewed August 1, 2015

I have been going to this deli for last several years and I am very impressed with its selection and quality. My favorite is the Polish BBQ sausages...ask for Slaski they are spicier and tastier. You cannot go wrong with their selections of Polish coil from Kielbasa to my favorite Zakopianska (smokey and lots of garlic). And the staff is great, especially Sophia who provides exceptional service. You really cant go wrong with this Polish deli.

2  Thank Bednarek2000
Reviewed January 6, 2015

This tiny little shop on Richmond has everything Polish you could want! Has become a tradition to visit at Easter and Christmas. Extensive selection of fresh and imported foods from Poland. My husband and son never miss getting their Kashenka. However, the best part of this shop are the people who deliver amazing service with the biggest smiles. You don't have to be Polish to enjoy the experience here and we think the 1 hour drive to get there is worth every savoury moment! Totally absolutely recommend!

1  Thank Annette Z