“Fry lovers dream!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dartmouth, Canada
“Fry lovers dream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Cashier was very helpful and friendly. I had my service dog with me and was given no hassle.(not all restaurants follow the law) `Burger was delicious, but the fries. Oh man love THE FRIES! I love fries and these were INCREDIBLE. Some of the best I've ever had.

They have fabulous burgers, and a veggie option.

Expensive but worth it if you love burgers and fries and want one of the best of your life.

Visited December 2013

Ottawa, Ontario
“Pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

BFF is a another new burger restaurant in the downtown core of Ottawa. We had take out recently and very much enjoyed the burgers. Everything is very fresh and tasty. The menu is fairly simple -- about 10 burger options -- and the prices are lower compared to the main competition (the Works, which is a bit further south on Bank St.). The staff are also very friendly. My only complaint is that they don't yet take telephone or online orders. But I will definitely return.

• Visited November 2013