“Domaine Perrault Tour and Tasting a must!”

Domaine Perrault Vineyard
Ranked #73 of 257 things to do in Ottawa
Ottawa, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Domaine Perrault Tour and Tasting a must!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We recently visited Domaine Perrault with a couple of friends, and we could not have had a better afternoon. We have visited many wineries in Ontario over the last few years, and my biggest regret is that we didn't take the short, scenic drive to Navan much sooner! We had such a wonderful experience and in addition to tasting fabulous wine after fabulous wine, we also learned an incredible amount of information from their sommelier Julie. She kept it interesting, and taught us many fun facts that that we did not know before. As an added treat, we were lucky enough to be accompanied by Mr. Perrault (and family) which only further enhanced the experience. I am extremely excited to know that we have such a gem so close to home, with such a wide selection.

Visited January 2014
5 Thank ks1332

Laval, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“What a fantastic experience!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We went to Domaine Perrault Vineyard last weekend with my parents and because of Julie, we had a fabulous time. She took her time to explain so many things to us. She was an amazing "tour guide". Their wines were great and I strongly suggest trying "Isablle" and "Rosalie"!! Thank you again for the making my parents anniversary weekend so special. I can't wait to go back to get the Malbec which will be ready next year :-)

Visited September 2013