All reviews swiss chalet south keys ottawa airport shoppers drug mart stove top full size fridge guest services studio suite front desk staff underground parking yogurt hot tub waffle maker home away from home breakfast staff exercise room free breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2019

Great location great staff amazingly friendly and very helpfull. We have been staying there for years. Very quiet hotel with a gym and a pool. If you have to choose a hotel to stay for a few days this place is perfect because of the kitchenette equiped with a fridge and stove top. Free parking and 10 minuts away from downtown Ottawa.

Date of stay: May 2019
GuestServicesOttawa, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Ottawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Dear Boca61,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and choose to keep returning. We thank you for your kind words.
We hope to welcome you back on your next stay in Ottawa.

Reviewed June 3, 2019

I continue to choose this hotel as my preferred place to stay while in Ottawa. I find the amenities are great. There is a well equip gym, pool, and the complimentary breakfast each morning is excellent. The rooms (or suites) are spacious with comfortable beds and full kitchens. The front desk guest services person Baldeep Soodan was very friendly and helpful. Overall it was an excellent experience.

Room tip: There is not a bad room in the entire hotel, they are all good. I've stayed here multiple times.

Dear J G,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed using our amenities such as the gym, pool, and breakfast! I will make sure to pass your compliments on to Baldeep, who is a key member of our team.

We hope to welcome you back on your next stay in Ottawa.

Reviewed May 31, 2019

We had to search quickly for a location to stay while our home was being repaired. We look around at different sites and then went to the Residence Inn. We explained the situation and time that we might have to stay. The Residence Inn was very accommodating. They showed us various rooms and facilities. We stay there for many months and were very comfortable. They have complimentary breakfast and an evening snack Mon to Wed. The staff was very friendly, helpful and attentive to our needs. The rooms were cleaned every day and the cleaning staff always provide us with happy greetings. The hotel is within walking distance to restaurants, drug stores, bus transit, grocery store, and shopping. They have a social room to use for various events such as birthday parties, various family events or sporting events. My family and I would highly recommend this location for anyone to stay for a day, long term or for business purposes. Great job Residence Inn Staff !

Room tip: There are many options ask the Concierge to show you rooms to make it easier to decide.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear FGBUTT,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly enjoyed having yourself and your family stay with us, and enjoyed celebrating birthdays, graduations, and special moments over the past six months.

We hope that you drop by every now and then to visit with the team!

Reviewed May 31, 2019

I had to stay here this week because there were no hotels available downtown. It was my first time and I was not sure what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised by a very modern, upscale and new facility with a spacious and clean suite. Lots of good / healthy breakfast choices in the morning, and all the staff are super nice and friendly. It's fun to explore the restaurants in the local area too - over the course of my 4 nights, i ate authentic Szechwan (the real deal), Jamaican and Afghani food. Baldeep from Guest Services is a super host!! I've already booked my next stay here!

Room tip: 6th floor (top floor) is nice.

Dear Hepdaddio,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us! Sounds like you had many great meals from our nearby restaurants. I will certainly pass your compliment on to Baldeep.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed May 31, 2019

So enjoyed our 4-night stay! Everything was perfect! ALL staff were so helpful & friendly! Hotel was spotless! Breakfast was very tasty & lots of choices! Baldeep at guest services took such good care of us....he even took me to the door to show me where to catch the bus downtown & then gave me his hotel business card so that I could call him if I had any trouble along the way...such awesome service! Excited for our next visit to this hotel

Dear Yogagailnl,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We love to see the word "PERFECT" in reviews and appreciate it very much. I am glad that your trip into the city went well, and we are always happy to help.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.