“RIBS GONE IN MOUTH !!!yes”

Dunn's Famous Bank Street Deli
Ranked #445 of 2,765 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Canadian
Ottawa, Canada
“RIBS GONE IN MOUTH !!!yes”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

All i can say is wow as i am eating them wow and wow thank you people wow.i will eat more and more till i can't stand anymore the say grace opps before as youbcan tell the ribs are getting to me oka then have some cake and say bye and ill be back in 5 hurs wow im high on ribs who whould think

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank ottawaisandallways

“Vacation time”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We had the privilege of eating at Dunns the last day of our visit. E stayed next door at the Adams Airport Inn and walked to the Resturaunt. The waitress was a delight. The service was excellent. Family atmosphere in clean environment was welcome. The food was generous portions and excellent. Would highly recommend.

4 Thank Diane B
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE BEST IN THE BEST!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I'm not going to lie, me and my family love this place! where always there, Breakfast & lunch! The service is AWESOME. And the owners are so nice and very outgoing! You can sit down with them for hours and talk about so much things ! I love Moe, he's very nice, and always watching! I can always watch him from my table, seeing how he says" Goodbye" or Have a good day Thank you", Better than any other Owner! I recommend everyone going their! The family is amazing! I love the son, and daughter! Also the manager, is great with customers.! I WILL be coming back of course, I love Dunn's on BANK STREET ONLY !

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Batoul699
Brockville, Canada
“Good quick lunch”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I had the occasion to eat here during a working lunch. I had the Jumbo smoked meat and Pop special. The order came quickly and it was excellent. The bread was fresh, the was warm to hot and the drink was cold. The cost with taxes was 16.90.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank seawayguy
Toronto, Canada
“Whopper of a smoked meat sandwich”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Convenient location next to the motel where we stayed, and I guess one of many Dunn's in the city? Smoked meat sandwich was huge, as expected. Meat not as good as Montreal's Schwartz's or Smoke Meat Pete's, but nothing is. Sweet potato fries very good. When we went it was almost closing time, so hardly anyone there. Our server Selena was super friendly, excellent service.

Visited July 2014