“Great place to shop”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great place to shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Easy access by public transportation & also large car park. Large mall with many big and popular names. Not rowdy. Large food court too.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Iyabo A

Ottawa, Canada
“Great Mall! Game-On; Terrible Store.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

The mall itself is a lot of fun, with lots of variety, so as you read this review keep that in mind. Game-On, however, well let's just say that if I could give this business a no-star rating, I would.

The mark-ups at this store are insulting. I would happily pay a little bit more to encourage a small business owner, and pay for the convenience of not having to order online. However, this store regularly charges more than double the cost as listed on the official NHL website, and is dirty and cluttered.

As for customer service, I walked in today to look at a women's bruins t-shirt that caught my eye, and to my delight it was ticketed at $9.99 (previously $39.99) so I eagerly tried it on (In a dirty bathroom with no working lights). I was very disappointed when I went to cash and the manager refused to give it to me at that price, offering only a 20% discount, regardless of the sticker on it, claiming it had been put there as a joke or prank (though there was no evidence of it being peeled off and re-stuck). Needless to say I walked right across the hall to Sports Expert.

Save your money and your time, shop somewhere clean where they care about customer service.

-Amelie

Visited April 2014
ottawa
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Excellent Shopping mall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

You can find Sear and the Bay at each of the mall. Many boutiques and small retail stores. Great place to bring teenagers. They also have a movie theater with very reasonable prices especially on Tuesday.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank OttawaVictoria_bc
“Beware kiosk”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

St-laurent shopping Centre allows companies kiosk located in the middle of the mall to sell products that don't work. Companies like (Hair solution) to fail to mention that there product is a final sale. I guess I fell for it. I ask the cashier if there was any returns? She said she has been there for one week and has not had any returns. And she forgot to mention that this is a final sale should I have know this I would of never purchased the item. This is unfortunate as I will not return to this shopping Centre ever again. I use to spend thousands and thousands of dollar in clothes, toys etc..The administrative of St-laurent shopping Centre were on the merchant side and said because it is written on your receipt they can't do anything. Well obviously if you get a receipt its already been paid for how would I know its final. Too late now.
I tried to get a refund with no success from the company.
My only advice consumers please beware of kiosk in the middle of the mall there will trick you to sell a product and not mention their policy beforehand.

BEWARE

Visited July 2013
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Good place to go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

There you will find a lot of brands and things to do. Was disappointed not find a Michael Kors there but...
Great food court, very cozy. And sometimes some animation in the hall

Visited May 2013