“Our most frequented Pho restaurant in Ottawa is loosing its touch”
Review of Pho Mi Bo Ga

Pho Mi Bo Ga
Ranked #410 of 2,744 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Ottawa, Canada
“Our most frequented Pho restaurant in Ottawa is loosing its touch”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I usually have the S4 - Rice noodle soup with shrimp, BBQ pork and tofu. Went this week with my husband and found the service to be slow and poor. In fact, a couple who arrived after us was served before us even though by all indications we were ready to have our orders taken. There used to be a shrimp in the large deep fried tofu cake for the S4 - however it is now just the tofu cake. In fact, my soup had only 3 shrimp in total and very little BBQ pork. The 'fixings' served with my soup (bean sprouts, chilies, basil, etc.) was half that of what I typically receive and was void of chili peppers (although I did see that other customers had received them). On our second last visit, we saw a waitress restocking the chopsticks drop a set of chopsticks on the floor and proceed to restock them. Although the prices have been going up, it would appear Pho Bo Ga La is loosing its touch.

• Visited August 2013