“Good selection, weird waitress”
Review of Yummy Yummy Teppanyaki & Sushi - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yummy Yummy Teppanyaki & Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Its been a while I wanted to try this sushi place. We did not go for the Teppanyaki, instead we went for the AYCE. The menu selection is good for dinner and the tuna is served at will.
The weirdest that happened is that the waitress after giving us 2 menus, came back and confiscated one menu. Anything I was asking she made me repeat it twice. She was yawning with a full mouth open and served one of the dishes with her finger (thumb) in the food.
I loved the BBQ calamari and the seafood soup.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We went for the teppanyaki experience for Father's Day. The "show" was great with a very great entertaining chef. The food was fresh. I wouldn't go often, but it's great for a fun dinner with a group of family or friends.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant for lunch and had the all you can eat sushi menu. I have been to almost all the "All you can eat" sushi places in the Ottawa area whether it was for parties or birthdays. They all have their good and bad points and are for the most part quite satisfying but I felt compelled to write a review about this particular restaurant because it had something that none of the others had which was fantastic presentation of the food. You will find that they may not have as many items on the menu as other places but what they do have they do well and there is something to be said about a place that chooses to limit the number of items on the menu to keep the quality high. Despite all that they still have a great variety of food. In addition to having great sushi the chef's go out of their way to present the food to you with ornate designs on you plate made with sauces and unique shapes and designs with the sushi. In this day and age when the sushi bars are becoming as prominent as the coffee shops, you have to go the extra mile to stand out and I think Yummy Yummy has done just that. The food is good and the presentation is something other places don't even come close to doing.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have been to Yummy Yummy twice now and have enjoyed the Tappanyaki. The restaurant is extremely clean and the staff very friendly! The prices are certainly reasonable with plenty of food items to choose from. If you enjoy healthy eating, this is definitely the place to go. It is nice to see a family owned restaurant in the Orleans area where the food, service and atmosphere are excellent!

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

We've had several visits now for both lunch and dinner. The all you can eat sushi lunch is a great deal. Dinner Teppen style can be entertaining with a group. Prices are reasonable and the owners are friendly