“Gelato!”
Review of La Bocca Juice

La Bocca Juice
Ranked #57 of 76 Dessert in Ottawa
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I went for gelato with friends- it was so good I returned for more two days later! I would love to return and try all the amazing fresh fruit dessert creations and tasty drink concoctions! Very friendly staff.

2  Thank Johanne H

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I really loved everything I tried in this restaurant! Is fruity and dessertly without being overly sweet, Is definitely one of my favourite restaurants for dessert , and I plan on coming back as many times as I can. In all the fruit desserts you actually see the fruit in nice portions too

2  Thank JulianaMac16
Reviewed July 14, 2013

great dessert, very flexible and tasty menu, lots of options and generally, a happy, family oriented place!

2  Thank est98
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This little place has it all including the best gelato in town. The service is friendly, the food fresh and the waffles and crepes are out of this world. Wash it down with an espresso and you have heaven.
This place is little known perhaps because of its location. Trust me, once you have had their strawberry cheesecake gelato..or pistachio with freshly ground pistachio....or a waffle you will never regret it!

1  Thank Karine427
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

You Like Ashta? This is the place to be in Ottawa for fruts cocktail and lebaneese desert.. Good for brunch also ...
Salsa and Layali loubnan are my best ...

2  Thank Hakim17