“The best in town”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I've visited Thai Flame on a number of occasions, both for dine-in and take-out, and am always impressed. The service is fantastic and the food is the best Thai I've had in Ottawa. I highly recommend it! My go to dish is the Pa Nang. Fantastic!

2  Thank theNYdog

Reviewed March 17, 2014

If you're craving a delicious and authentic Thai/Laos dish, Thai Flame is THE place to visit!
Definitely a hidden gem in Bells Corners! You can tell they only use the freshest ingredients.
The service is unlike any other Thai restaurant I've been to, it's actually a nice experience, every time.

When I am feeling adventurous and wanting to try a new dish, I can always count on the owner to steer me in the right direction, he never disappoints! (Thanks Bonhom!!!).

2  Thank Kimmy L
Reviewed March 15, 2014

If you have not ventured out to this restaurant , then you are missing out on a wonderful place! The food was phenomenal and the service was just as fantastic.

We were seated promptly and served quickly. The restaurant was packed for dinner. The wait staff was very friendly and efficient.

We enjoyed the thai tea, whole shrimp rolls, chicken pad thai, seafood casserole and the red curry shrimp with pineapple and peppers. The flavour was amazing!

This is a must place to enjoy authentic Thai and Lao cuisine . If you haven't gone yet you are missing out!

1  Thank Kimberly L
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is just plain excellent food. The decor is a little diner-ish but because I don't care so much about that it is not reflected in my rating. The food was superb. I took four kids under ten and they all ate a full meal without a complaint. Excellent and yummy. I can't comment on how authentic Thai it is because I"ve never been there. All I know is this was the best restaurant meal I've had in a long long time. We chose it because of the high Trip Advisor rating and if you do too, I promise you won't be disappointed. Staff were super nice too. Just go.

1  Thank CanadaMama4
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Based on the high ranking on TripAdvisor I expected it would be hard to get a spot for a Saturday dinner. Fortunately enough I was mistaken and we had almost the entire restaurant to ourselves!

Everything about this place was great. Food was fresh, flavorful, plentiful, authentic. The service was honest, fast, respectful and warm. We asked for a recommendation from the server and it was excellent and flavorful. Basically everything was spot on!

It is a family restaurant doing everything it can to be a great business. The prices are fair, the dishes are tasty and bursting with flavour. The amount is just enough for a good meal.

I wholeheartedly recommend this business. I'd rather go there many more times than spend my money at some corporate franchise. I suggest you would do the same

4  Thank wacko_654