Our group is always trying to find solid Sunday Brunch choices and decided to try Fitz’s Classic Grill.
First impressions: Carpet. Obviously this is no indicator of how the food will taste but the food needs to be outstanding for me to get past carpet in a restaurant.
There is also an odd, non-related Paris theme. Not sure what that’s about.
I’ll start with the good:
* We had reserved a spot and got seated quickly
* The servers were friendly and when we told them that 2 of us needed to get served quickly, the obliged and we got our food and bill in record time
* Overall - Fitz’s customer service is great.
Now for the bad (or underwhelming cause there were no real ‘bad’ things):
* Menu is ho-hum: Regular breakfast fare - eggs, bacon, toast - I had a BLT and that’s exactly what I got: BLT; it comes with coffee or tea but no sides. It was neither bad and nor memorable.
* The decor and furniture has seen better days. And again - Carpet? Really? This falls into the salad bar without a sneeze guard category.
Bottom line: If you want an affordable, friendly breakfast with the usual choices, you’ll be fine here. If you’re looking for something a notch above, go elsewhere.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.