“Garbage KING”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Garbage KING”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

didn't even want to give it a one, worst shawarma ever!

didnt know I ordered dried out chaicken, expired tasting hummas, and boiled potatos called fried potato.

Biggest waste of money ever!

• Visited August 2013

“Excellent!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have been a customer for just about 3 years now. I love their food! Chicken is moist and delicious, I especially love their new spicy chicken! I prefer my chicken sandwich toasted, it gives it that extra crunch.

The new store in Orleans is welcoming and clean with lots of space to sit and enjoy your meal. One of the biggest complaints I've heard is the jokes. You have to have a sense of humor. Sometimes it's not all that funny but he means well and he only does it because he loves what he does. He is such a nice guy and would do so much to make you happy.

As for what Natasha B said, I work in a kitchen myself and the product they use is very common to use in a kitchen, it is a disinfectant, not windex, it's just in a windex bottle. The product is very safe to use and is safe to ingest. I have seen them use it and they are very careful not to get it on the food. I have been eating there for 3 years and have never had any problems.

• Visited July 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Garlic King is big on price & waiting time and small on portions”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I waited half an hour for my potatoes to be cooked, and was served up a very tiny portion of them and my shawarma had razor thin sized portions of super dry chicken. This was my first and last time going to the Garlic King. It seems like Garlic King is big on price and waiting time but serves up peasant portions. He truly is the king, taking more than he gives to his customers which he my as well call his peasants or serfs. I agree that King shawarma is the best in Orleans thus far from what I have tried.

• Visited June 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Worst Shawarma I've Ever Eaten”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

"Garlic King" should be renamed "Pauper of Shawarmas". I ordered a chicken shawarma which turned out to be so horribly DRY that I couldn't finish it. The pasta salad side was mundane as was the rice that my husband had. I absolutely will not be returning. If you want the best shawarma in Ottawa go to Tasha's in the World Exchange Plaza downtown. In my opinion, the Garlic King should abdicate.

• Visited June 2013
Ottawa
“Truly the King of Shawarma!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Delicious garlic sauce, sizzling meat, and fresh vegetables. Their new establishment is clean and well located.

Visited March 2013