“Well made well presented”
Review of Shawarma Station

Shawarma Station
Order Online
Ranked #583 of 3,251 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Got this shawarma platter to go. This did not disappoint. Presentation gets an A+ and taste gets an A+

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Do you want to eat the best lebanese food in Ottawa? You got the right place. It has been my favourite for more seven years.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 9, 2019

I ordered online and paid online for goods and provided tip delivery.
After placing the order I received an email that delivery will be at 11:50AM.
I waited and waited to finally receive the order at 12:40.
Do not pay before you receive delivery. If I did so I would have turned back the driver.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank MeM543
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

I have eaten at the restaurant before and it was good but when we called for delivery the lady on the phone was very rude and snappy.
I asked for a Shawarma Plate and Shawarma Sandwich with a plate. She did not understand and was very rude and impatient. Finally when she understood I asked for a large shawarma and she said “they didn’t do that”. I said “charge me more” and she still wouldn’t do it. Then I asked for a cheese pie and she says “ok one meat pie”, I said “no a cheese pie” she said “yes I heard you”. The weather was bad so it took an hour to get here and when it did the cheese pie ended being a meat pie. We will never order from here again.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Brig2203
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

I frequently stop here and I got a bad sandwich in the past. Now I got bad wedges with the fried chicken. I explained calmly to the manager that the wedges not only.looked burned but smelled burned. He had a long tale of spices, the stove extractor and the insides of the potatoes being cooked. None of this tale was true of course...they were burnt but he would not admit it! Instead i was told i should not order from his store in the future. Ya for customer service! Hit or miss with their food so watch out. We enjoyed the fried chicken meals on many occasions but no more since we were told not to order from them.

Date of visit: November 2018