“Excellent Shawarma Dish”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 23, 2017

We always enjoy eating at this restaurant. We brought alot of our American friends here (while in town for conferences). They love it so much. Great food. Great prices.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed August 12, 2017

If you like Middle Eastern this is a good place to eat in Ottawa !
It has simple decor but the food is good, tasty, and generous in serving.
There are other more fancier places for this kind of food, but this one does the job quite well.
My wife and I had shawarma ( seemed to be the most popular item being chosen by others as well ) and it was tasty and the meat was tender and moist.
In short, there were no surprises !

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Had my usual : large fattoush with chicken. It was the best I have had in a long time. The lettuce and vegetables were si fresh and crisp. The chicken was flavorful and not too greasy. Fantastic hummus and garlic sauce. The value for your dollar is great. And I always enjoy service with a smile. I will definitely go back.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank 241carolinet
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

The best shawarma and middle eastern food is made at this restaurant. The area is not the best place in the city.

My husband and I are regulars and we always enjoy the food. Everything is made in the house, the chicken is cooked to perfection, soft inside and crispy *not burnt* outside. They offerbtheir succulent garlic sauce and if you're feeling dangerous try the spicy garlic. The best part is are the prices and the generous portions. The staff is friendly and very helpful.

I did not give them 5 stars because of two important things..1) the washroom and 2)the cleanliness of the sitting area.

I avoid going into the washroom because it's extremely filthy (piss/wet toilet paper/water jugs/dirtiness everywhere). When you try to use the sink it's dirtier than anything else..a lot of the times there's no soap.

I understand they don't have much power over the dinning area. But please sweep once in a while and clean the tables. Certain families that go there leave the tables extremely dirty..perhaps a sign would remind certain people to act behave humans. I have witness a mother with her five kids throwing food at each other.

Great food/Great people Bad location=not the best customer but Shawarma station still manager make some amazing food.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

I have gone many times to Shawarma Station. They never disappoint ! The food is amazing! I always have the small falafel sandwich with a small side of garlic potatoes and a bottle of water. They are very reasonable with their prices. All that food for just $8.99 + tax= $10.15. Very fair prices ! Then you have the restaurant next door that's called Shawarma Palace, the food is exactly the same quality, extremely good food at both places but for the exact same thing that I had at both restaurants, Shawarma Palace charged me $14.69 !!! I think Shawarma Palace is very greedy !!! From now on I am only going to Shawarma Station as the food is excellent, the people are nice, they use good food and preparation hygiene , the bathrooms are cleans and there is ample parking. Also, they are opened at approximately 08:00 every morning to serve their clients with their amazing Lebanese pies ! Yumm ! Must try restaurant !!

Date of visit: November 2016