“Best Chicken Period”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Best Chicken Period”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

We eat here once a week.The food is out of this world.So much food for the combo plate.The service on the cook line is perfect.No issues ever.I will vote best Shawarma restaurant 2014 award be presented to this establishment.My only comment is I wish I can eat all the food they give you on the plate .Thankyou

1 Thank Marc G

Ottawa, Canada
“.. the owner needs to learn ...”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

.. meaning of such words as respect,honesty,customer satisfaction. Sadly,this place does not provide the same level of the above comparatively to what we saw previously.We noticed they trimmed the staff,cut corners on food quality and menu. When I asked for olive oil(a usual fixture in Middle Eastern eateries),the cashier appeared confused and she called the owner who promptly disappeared in the kitchen area,..only to emerge with some oil which I'd best described as cooking oil.(!?).French fries price was arbitrarily set (too high at 4$ for small fries..compare 4.99 for a regular poutine(?!) by the above person and it was not shown anywhere on food display or in the menu. Server (the same person) engaged in a disrespectful conversation when we asked him for an extra salad (we offered to pay for it(!). ..Clients please beware, the Shawarma station are possibly cheating you for your money. I will not eat there again.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank est98
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best shawarma”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Greatest Shawarma in Ottawa! They have the best food for the lowest price! Why would you not want to eat here everything is made fresh infront of you and they never use the same ingredients the next day! Super clean and super cool environment! Cool place to bring the kids, hang out with friends or bring the entire family!

1 Thank Momo N
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best shawarma I've tasted”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

One of the best shawarma I've ever tasted I like the service and the chicken was perfect I definitely recommend this restaurant if you are going somewhere with the family.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Ali M
Ottawa, ON
“just OK”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Went there today since I was in the area. The parking lot there is always so busy dangerous. It is really easy to have an accident.

The guy at the flat bread area (the counter when you first come in where you can get zataar, etc.) was really rude. He did not address us whatsoever. Even once the sandwich was made, he didn't even turn around to give it to us. I had to stick my hand behind the counter to take it on my way out.

As for the shawarma it was ok. You'd think they'd try harder now that there is a competing shawarma restaurant directly across the street.

• Visited October 2013