“dinner”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Madawaska, Canada
“dinner”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

On a hot early evening in July a friend and I attended this buffet. The food was dry and tasteless. The air conditioning was non existant and the washrooms were very hot and humid. There seemed to be more staff than customers. I will never go to this restaurant again nor would I recommend it to anyone.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank MadawaskaDave

Montreal, QC
“Halal General Tao Chicken!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Whenever my family takes a trip to Ottawa, this is our number one place to go. Yes some of the food does seem as if it was 're-heated' but what buffet doesn't? Many choices, friendly staff and overall great experience. And YES, I have and will recommend others to this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Worst restaurant I've ever been !”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I can't sleep from indigestion from last nights supper so I'm writing this review. I paid good money for this and now I have to work the next day without a good nights sleep because of eating there.
Save your money and save your health it's too late for me but I'm not going there again.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Tony T
Ottawa, Canada
“Hit and miss”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This place has changed owners so many times, you never know what you're going to get when you eat here.

The last time we went, the food was decent. Prior to that, the food was awful.

I'm giving it a 2-star rating since it's so difficult to know what to expect. However, I would encourage everyone to try the place and make their own opinion - it might be better than when we went.

• Visited March 2012
Ottawa
“heated reheated and over re heated”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My advice to the people who thik to go to that restaurant is to better go to a superstore or metro or loblaws by a baguette, a fresh BBQ chicken some fruits and eat it on the premises.

That resaurant does not deserve your money for which you worked hard.

Visited February 2012