“Disappointing”

Dining options: Takeout
Ottawa, Canada
“Disappointing”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I was really looking forward to a great cupcake but ended buying 6 cupcakes that were truly disappointing. Too much icing and very mediocre taste. Very disappointed that I wasted $19.50 on these cupcakes. Never again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank JulieC_2010

Montreal, Canada
“Awesome!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ok, confession, once we discovered this place, we went three days in a row! My favorite is the chocolate chocolate one. Excellent! They are a little pricey but well worth it. The third visit was to bring some home to Montreal. We will be visiting them again on our next visit to Ottawa.

• Visited August 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Delish!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had the carrot cupcake and the red velvet cupcake and they were delicious! Lot of frosting and very moist. Yummy!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank edelarosbil
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Really?!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I really, really wanted to try this place. The cupcakes looked great and fresh. So I order one, only to find out its a minimum charge for credit cards. I only wanted one cupcake, so I asked them to just charge my card the minimum $5 even though the cupcake didn't cost that much. Did they do it? Nope. "The system wouldn't allow it". I was told I could get two cupcakes or a drink, neither of which I wanted. In my opinion, if you have a customer willing to pay you MORE than a cupcake costs, and you're making almost double what the thing costs, that's just terrible business to not allow someone to pay you more.....and if you have a system that won't allow you to change the amount, you should probably fix that because its 2013. I went up the street and got a different cupcake, at a place that was more than happy to take my card. So if you're going, pay cash or buy enough goods to satisfy them.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lauren W
Gatineau, Canada
“Delicious fresh natural cupcakes”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

One of my friends suggested that we go there to eat our dessert after a dinner to celebrate my birthday. The place is small but charming. The cupcakes look and are very good! You can tell they are handmade with fresh and natural ingredients.

• Visited June 2013