“Awesome!”
Review of The Cupcake Lounge

The Cupcake Lounge
Ranked #11 of 41 Bakeries in Ottawa
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ok, confession, once we discovered this place, we went three days in a row! My favorite is the chocolate chocolate one. Excellent! They are a little pricey but well worth it. The third visit was to bring some home to Montreal. We will be visiting them again on our next visit to Ottawa.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had the carrot cupcake and the red velvet cupcake and they were delicious! Lot of frosting and very moist. Yummy!

1  Thank edelarosbil
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I really, really wanted to try this place. The cupcakes looked great and fresh. So I order one, only to find out its a minimum charge for credit cards. I only wanted one cupcake, so I asked them to just charge my card the minimum $5 even though the cupcake didn't cost that much. Did they do it? Nope. "The system wouldn't allow it". I was told I could get two cupcakes or a drink, neither of which I wanted. In my opinion, if you have a customer willing to pay you MORE than a cupcake costs, and you're making almost double what the thing costs, that's just terrible business to not allow someone to pay you more.....and if you have a system that won't allow you to change the amount, you should probably fix that because its 2013. I went up the street and got a different cupcake, at a place that was more than happy to take my card. So if you're going, pay cash or buy enough goods to satisfy them.

1  Thank Elle W
Reviewed June 28, 2013

One of my friends suggested that we go there to eat our dessert after a dinner to celebrate my birthday. The place is small but charming. The cupcakes look and are very good! You can tell they are handmade with fresh and natural ingredients.

1  Thank anne_sophied
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have to say that when i saw the cupcakes i didn't think they looked all that great - but the cake is very moist and icing delicious!!! We had americano's with our cupcakes and have to say they were the best we tasted in the city! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Tlta