“Rip off”
Review of Cosmic Adventures

Cosmic Adventures
Ranked #19 of 68 Fun & Games in Ottawa
More attraction details
Owner description: Cosmic Adventures is Ottawa's Largest & Safest Indoor Playground, where kids 0-12 are encouraged to crawl, bounce, slide and explore our clean and secure environment. Cosmic's multi-level playground provides the ideal location for endless play, all-inclusive birthday party packages, school group adventures and summer day camps. Our family-run facility is designed with little ones in mind, incorporating safe toddler zones, healthy menu items, and non competitive skill testing games.
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Took my kids (10 and 12) here for a short outing in the summer. I had an Entertainment Book coupon so I figured it wouldn't be too expensive. Boy was I wrong! Not only is it $18 per child but then they try and soak you for the token games and food. The worst part was that I also had to pay $8 to come in and sit while my kids played. I was not allowed to leave them to play (I was just going to sit outside). Paying $8 for a chair is insane. I will never return and unless you like being ripped off, I recommend you do the same!

17  Thank Dealfinder_12
There are newer reviews for Cosmic Adventures

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This place was good for the kids - for about 30 minutes. After that, the 8 year old was bored and just wanted to play video games. The three year old was over stimulated The food is over-priced, half of the video games didn't work and it was way too expensive. You feel compelled to stay longer just to make it worth your while.

We won't be back.

5  Thank 2B1B
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is a good place to bring your children and they will have a lot of fun but with so many kids it was just to much for a couple of hours,Some of these kids have quite the set of pipes on them and my head was pounding .

3  Thank Cindy J
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Cosmic adventure was hands down the best indoor playground in the city. My kids love it, however we are no longer able to go due to the exorbitant admission price. At $16-$18 per child, plus more for games and snacks, it's just not worth it anymore for my family. Its fun, but not so fun that its worth paying over $100 for a family to get in per visit. We'll visit the wave pool instead. (Or go to Hawaii.)

7  Thank Chellarella
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is a great place for young kids with tons of games... but quite expensive and most of the games are typical for what you would see anywhere else. Your kids will probably love it anyway.

2  Thank robeamer