“Quality has improved”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quality has improved”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Quality has always been good but the portions used to vary from week to week... lately I believe that having a permanent (hopefully happy) chef will continue the trend to having steady and even portions every time...

Visited July 2014

Ottawa, Canada
“Overpriced dinner, without the benefits”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Sadly without the friendly smiles, the reasonable prices or the home cooked feeling.

I suspect its a great place for breakfast but I would not recommend it for dinner. For what they charge the food is not a good value. (we asked for rare steak god medium well) (I asked for a caesar main got a side dish). I asked for fresh ground pepper and had to wait over 5 min.

Only 1 staff smiled (she had only been there for a week and was thinking of quitting as the atmosphere was getting to her), In general the staff was cold, we did not enjoy our experience.

I know for sure I wont come back and can not recommend anyone doing so, the reason they got 2 stars is the selection is good, and the food tasted ok (nothing more).

• Visited July 2014
“Great for breakfast”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We have been going here for breakfast for quite some time. The staff are very friendly and attentive. They make it a point to get to know you and treat you like a regular.

We have only ever been for breakfast but it is my favorite place for that. The food is always hot and fresh and the service fast. I especially like their sliced potatoes with onions. I also like that if you ask for your bacon crisp, you actually get it crisp.

I would definitely recommend Lexus for breakfast if in the Orleans area.

• Visited June 2014
canada
“The food is excellent and the Specials are good food value”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The servers are friendly, the food is geat, the smoke meat is to die for. We frequent it every other Thursday now. Its good value for your money that's for sure. They have daily specials that you could not beat the price.

Marcie Rheaume

• Visited August 2013
“Terrible service”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

If you can wait 55 minutes to be served after having ordered, go visit this place that claim to be the best place for many things ! I gave the try 3 times. Third was the last. Very dysfunctional and no manner to cope with customers. Second time we had called for reservation and were told that no reservation were taken. And when we arrived for dinner we were asked if we had reserved ! Another frustrated couple sitting in waiting room beside us had experimented the very same thing that day ! A lot of good competition is around in Orleans ! No worry ! But good to know !

• Visited December 2012