“Good Selection and Great Cake”
Review of Simply Biscotti

Simply Biscotti
Ranked #17 of 107 Quick Bites in Ottawa
Reviewed December 19, 2018

This time I only had cake :) Called in the morning and ordered a cake for 10 people, the staff gave me the options (and they have a good selection for last min orders).

Everyone loved the cake, tasty, moist and not heavy

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 23, 2018

This is honestly my favorite place in Ottawa for Italian desserts. Their many types of biscotti are all delicious! The lobster tails are my boyfriend's absolute favorite and I love their cannolis as well. The girls at the counter are always very pleasant and helpful! They always give good recommendations when I ask for their opinion. Their coffee is also fantastic as well! The first time I visited Simply Biscotti I was only coming for the biscotti (of course) but there are so many great options here. Their macaroons are also to die for, my favorite is the coffee flavor and lemon! You won't be disappointed with this quaint little shop!

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Came here a few times for espresso and biscotti. The biscotti are expensive. You don’t save much if you buy higher quantities...
Not sure If this is an actual authentic Italian owned place.
Wouldn’t recommended

Reviewed August 8, 2018

This lovely quaint coffee stop bakery has the best coffee!! It is right across from Starbucks but don`t waste your time there!! Cross the road and support a small business with the best coffee in town and wonderful tasty treats. The staff was so friendly!! I miss the coffee already!

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place. There is some sitting inside and outside. Great selection of sandwiches, coffees, and desserts. Although, the place is called "simply biscotti", I would not recommend buying a biscotti there, as it did taste more like a short bread cookie than a biscotti. I also got a strawberry custard tart there, and it was delicious. Would love to come back and try more desserts.

Date of visit: June 2018