“A sweet delight!”
Review of Simply Biscotti

Simply Biscotti
Ranked #3 of 101 Coffee & Tea in Ottawa
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Visited Simply Biscotti after a very big meal at a local restaurant. I am so glad I had opted out of desert and saved my sweet tooth for Simply Biscotti.

My husband and I both enjoyed a nice warm Chia and a sweet treat, he had what they call the lobster a stuffed pastry and I had a pecan tart.

Lots of seating nice relaxed atmosphere a perfect end to a fantastic evening!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

A great alternative to the coffee chains. Nothing wrong with them, but the atmosphere here is better and the coffee, biscotti, and desserts are authentically Italian (calories!!).

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Originally went in for a chocolate eclair, but the lobster tail was out of this world. The taste and texture of the bavarian cream was excellent. My wife had a caramel cupcake which was moist and well prepared. The staff was very frinedly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Came here for dessert since we were on Preston st anyway. We originally intended to just get some biscotti but found this place does much more than just biscotti and it all looked so good! Their best seller dessert is called a lobster - large croissant type pasty filled with bavarian cream. OMG - soooooo good. If you like puddings and creamy desserts - this is it.. the cream was amazing. We did get 2 biscotti to try afterwards... they were OK...we had one with nuts which was yummy but also got a whole wheat one which sucked... it was too dry and tasteless. We would go back again though for the lobster pastry and to try some of the other desserts.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great biscotti and other Italian goodies. Amazingly good coffee. Lots of varieties. Very good pastries and cakes as well. The free Wi-Fi and Upstairs are amazing pluses. Service could be better though. They are not interested answer any questions. No Soup Nazi here but may be Biscotti Old Girlfriend.
Ciao…