“A perfect combination”

Charing House Gardens B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ottawa
Charing House Gardens B&B
Ranked #22 of 53 Ottawa B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“A perfect combination”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were two couples traveling together and took the suite and the west room. We wondered about the breakfast policy before we booked but were pleasantly surprised at how the mix of fruit, yoghurt, cheese and drinks kept us going all day. The gardens are lovely, the handiness of the site suited us well, and the hospitality was superb. We would recommend Charing House Gardens to anyone.

Harry, Pat, Denis, and Penny

Room Tip: The suite is the best value as it has an en-suite bathroom and a sitting room for only a few dollars...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Harry C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have stayed at this B&B on a couple of occasions now. I originally chose this B&B because of its location and I thought the price was excellent. The location is great for getting around Ottawa--there is free parking if you have a car or public transit is not too far away and it doesn't take too long to get downtown. What's even better about this B&B is the cozy rooms. The rooms are large and comfortable and all of the amenities you would find in a hotel are provided. The private bathrooms were a big plus. Finally, the best part of the stay at this B&B is really the lovely couple who run it, Olly and Ron. I found them to be very warm and inviting and they made every effort to make sure that my stay with them was as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend this B&B for any trip to Ottawa.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank 280Basi
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Charing House Gardens, vacation like B&B, where you feel straight away at home!
Thank you Ron and Olly (and Lacey too!) for the welcoming ambiance at your mansion like residence in a great safe neighborhood in West Ottawa.
We enjoyed a very pleasant stay in the spacious and comfortable suite with various practical amenities.
Plus may extra's: extra fresh fruit, a lift to the busstation, interesting conversations and a sympathetic and accomodating approach to make the stay even more enjoyable.
We can recommend Charing House Gardens warmly, even in winter!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jacqueline S
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Although my stay was short, (1night) The Charing House Gardens was just what I was looking for. Quiet, clean and very comfortable. I had been in ariports all day long and just wanted to relax in a cozy room.
The couple who run the Charing House are welcoming and kind.
If you are seeking a quiet, comfortable space and in need of a good night's sleep, I highly recommend the Charing House Gardens.
I was also given a great food basket arrangement in the morning filled with little snacks to get me through to lunch.
I highly recommend :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank andrewking799
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

I could not have asked for a better place to stay during my recent house hunting trip to Ottawa. The Blue Room is quiet, with a large private bathroom located directly across the hall. The house itself is situated in a quiet neighbourhood, removed from the hustle and bustle of downtown. I felt very welcomed by hosts Olly and Ron and I enjoyed being able to relax on the back deck with Lacey, the lovely dog who lives here, as a willing companion. Breakfasts were prepared the night before and included an assortment of fruit, yogurt, granola bars, and cheese – certainly all I needed and with leftovers to take away for snacks. There’s a Tassimo for coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. There is plenty of free on-street parking. I've already made arrangements to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo