“Visited the restaurant the wrong day” 3 of 5 bubbles

Tandoori Fusion
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Ottawa
“Visited the restaurant the wrong day”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

My friend was saying thta he was told there was an awesome buffet restaurant that he needs to take me at. When we entered he was surprised and I saw that on his face. There was only 4 trays for food in the bar 3 main courses and a desert. No salad, nothing but those 4 trays. Then he looked at me with disappointment and told me let's go somewhere else. I insisted and said that it was ok and that we needed to give it a chance and although a very small selection to just sit.
The lady who was serving us was nice and served us 2 kind of bread hot and crispy. She explained the menus and was coming t our table to check on us. I liked it, it was spicy and fresh.
Then when the lady came back to check, she asked how did we like our Princial Brunch. I said brunch and I asked is it same selection during the week. She said no that they had more selection during the week and they just run with dew dishes on week end as they do not have many customer.
I appreciated the honesty. We did not leave hungry. We were justvhungry with our eyes that we did not see a bigger selection, but is that something important. May be yes for my friend, it did not mind for me.
May be I will revisit during a week day just to check if she said the truth :-).

I would rate my experience above average and below very good.

• Visited March 2013