“Great restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Brew Table

The Brew Table
Ranked #105 of 2,710 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Attached to Day's Inn. features enhanced pub food
Grimsby, Canada
“Great restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Cool and eclectic decorating, making the restaurant feel cozy and comfortable. Great food. The nachos were really awesome.
Braised beef ravioli were excellent for a main course.

1 Thank Amber D

New Hampshire
“Great service, great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Every time I visit my family in Ottawa I make time to visit this restaurant. Excellent calamari and wine selection. Service is always great. It's my "Cheers" away from home.

1 Thank Mountain_Doc
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

I go there all the time for lunch and always have a good experience. Staff are keen and the owner is frequently there working and is very friendly. Great food too.

1 Thank Nlevenick
Ottawa, Canada
“A tasty night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

My mother and I visited the Brew Table last night and were surprized and pleased. Although we had wine with our diner instead of beer, I was impressed with the selection of ales. We picked a night when the noise level was high due to Christmas parties, but we were most pleased with our meals. Mom had fish and chips but the chips were sweet potatoe which she loved! I had a chicken cesare salad which was good. The servers were all pleasant and went out of their way to accomodate us. I'll for sure go back to sample the ales!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank william_nagle
Ottawa, Ontario
“Surprisingly Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

The Brew Table recently changed ownership, it previously was a member of a local chain. With this change, it has taken a step up, as it is now Much Better.

A wide selection of beer, the ambient noise is not an issue, there is a wide selection of beers, the service was very good, and the food much better than average.

My wife and I were in the area, and decided to stop in for a quick meal rather than come home and get something out of the freezer. We were seated quickly, the beer and food arrived promptly. I had Beef Bourguignon - and I was very pleased.

This restaurant is a much better choice than The Big Rig if you want a table (the Big Rig always has a lineup), good food (the Big Rig food is good, but not great), or a conversation (you cannot hear yourself think at the Rig).

• Visited October 2012