“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sushi Go - CLOSED

Sushi Go
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Takeout
Description: SushiGo is a «counter shop» concept specialized in the preparation and the selling of sushi, meal soups and Asian meal salads, whether it is to go or to eat on location.
Ottawa, Canada
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

Great sushi take out spot. We've been quite a few times in the past 3 months since we discovered it and it never disappoints.
Service with a smile and its always fresh.

• Visited December 2013

• Korean first
Aalst, Belgium
“Small design Sushi Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

We went in for a light lunch. The sushi tasted pretty good. Clearly fresh and good quality products are used here. A small sushi bar, but really a modern interior, nice area to sit, cool and clean counter. The service is casual and correct, prices reasonable.
When we eat in, we don't liike to eat out of plastic trays though. Just a simple white plate would do it for me, but not that plastic stuff. Good for a quick lunch or take-away.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sven V
Charlottetown, Canada
“So gooooood!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have to be honest with everyone and myself here: I'm not a Sushi connaisseur. That said, this could be a good thing. I absolutely LOVE sushi but I've only really started to appreciate its distinct taste recently. Since, I have tried several places and this is one of my favorite. I've been to other Sushi places in Ottawa and I must admit there have been some pretty bad ones, but this one was a pleasant surprise. Everything was priced quite reasonably (for Ottawa), I had the shrimp tempura roll, the spicy crab roll, and the classic california roll and it was about $18. Which I was happy about, because not only was this sushi delicious and extremely tasty, but it was extremely fresh! It had a wonderful aroma and the presentation was nice. I will definitely be going back.... Very very soon!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank estv22
Kitchener
“Great lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

The soups are made to order and tasty and good value for money. They have good ready-made sushi, nice teas and awesome gluten-free cookies! Service is quick for rush-hour. It gets busy at lunch, so arrive early to save a seat.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kimberly B
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent! Subtle flavours, freshly prepared, not your all you can eat style but much better.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband has tried this place a few times and being a traveller, has been to Japan a few times so he knows Sushi. We both love Sushi and usually go to an all you can eat style where you can gorge like a pig. However, I was pleasantly surprised last night when we both headed here for dinner. We ordered the Deluxe platter that has I think 15 Makis, 8 hiromakis and 2 Nigiris. The owner was very pleasant to deal with, conversed about things, we asked if he had seen the movie Jiro loves Sushi and then had a bit of a convc about it. We tried the veg spring rolls as well. What a delicately flavoured take on the usual spring roll one gets. Very nice, and fresh!
then came our Sushi. What can I say. It was warm not stark cold like it is in Buffets usually, it was fresh and delicious! We absolutely loved it and it was enough to fill up both of us.
We will definitely be going back here and we hope this restaurant does well. We are strong supporters of local people running their businesses and hence will give them ours for sure.
Loved the delicately flavoured tea that we tried as well.

• Visited November 2012