“I Love TripAdvisor! ... who knew this restaurant had such good food!”

Buster's Bar & Grill
Ranked #525 of 2,897 Restaurants in Ottawa
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I never would have eaten here had I not used TripAdvisor to find a breakfast place close to where I was getting my computer repaired.

This restaurant is not too pretty from the outside but inside, totally different story!

A sports feel inside the restaurant which is not a big draw for me but the restaurant is really big and has lots of natural lighting inside.

The service is sooo friendly!
And my food came 4 minutes after I ordered.

The $5.99 breakfast special is the best deal in Ottawa!

Enjoy!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

we are a family of four, vegetarian, semi-vege, beef eater and a kid. we're all happy to go to buster's. the food is very good; the service is excellent, the prices are right.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great breakfast good price excellent service its worth to go there Dont want breakfast try other meal they are as good

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We've been here MANY times for a weekend breakfast and the food and service are always top-notch.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Buster's is a great spot for comfort food. I was there just recently with work colleagues and ordered the lunch special which was peameal bacon on a pretzel bun for $9.99. Came with fries or a salad. Very good. The majority of the gang order the chicken wrap for $11.99. One skipped lunch all together and went straight for the apple strudel!! The service was good even though the place seems fairly busy.