“Flavourful, Current & busy as heck!”
Review of Art Is In Bakery

Art Is In Bakery
Ranked #3 of 42 Bakeries in Ottawa
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Ottawa
“Flavourful, Current & busy as heck!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Artisin bakery is one of the absolute 'not-to-miss' eateries in Ottaw...in the world!

I recommend the breakfast sandwiches, pulled pork anything, garlic rosemary sourdough bread to bring home, the brownie cookies, the peanut butter cookies, ...just about everything here is delicious❗️

Ottawa, Canada
“Best Bread in Ottawa”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This bakery is amazing, and their brunch on Sunday is quite good either. However, every morning they serve fried egg sandwiches, and these are just as good as anything on the brunch menu! Again though, the bread is absolutely incredible here. The jalapeno and rosemary sourdough is my favorite, but you really can't go wrong!

Visited August 2013
“Amazing!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

This place is one of the best places in Ottawa for Sunday brunch/breakfast. Never been disappointed. Only sad part is that it's only in Sunday and for that reason, Sunday 9 AM - 1 PM is crazy here. Because that's when the Sunday brunch menu is available.

The sandwiches and other delicacies are always good, but I admit I'm super psyched for going out for the brunch.

1 Thank aimmi081
“Fantastic, needs tiny improvements ”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Went with my friends for Sunday brunch. Despite being packed and a huge line to place our order, we secured a seat and got our food promptly. They were sold out of a few items but the food was amazing! I also devoured the olive bread I took home. My own suggestion is to organize the tables better. Despite the high ceilings, large space, and divine food I felt claustrophobic. Barely any space for staff and patrons to move around. People were bumping into my chair as I ate. Despite that I would totally go back!

Ottawa
“Good bread, good selection of sandwich”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is the second time I visit this place and I wanted to wait before writing my comment.
The place is always bisy and there is a line up whatever time you go what ever day you go.
Sandwiches are excellent. I am disappointed that they do not pffer the cheese and caramelised onion on bread instead on toast.
However their sandwiches are tasteful and theele serving always with a smile.
I read some reviews about mice and rats in their facility as they are in an industrial area. I think they are doing good in keeping clean.

• Visited October 2013