The Business Inn & Suites
$146
$133
Travelocity
1,709 results
All reviewsdesktop computerfree laundryfull kitchensignature suiteair purifiersnack bagbreakfast sandwichsteamersmade to order breakfastliving roomhuge tvbreakfast roomparliament hillelgin styogurtan applecomfortable bed
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Booked a suite here to run a one-day small company retreat. They were incredibly accommodating about getting us the room early, and very friendly on the phone.

The suites were well equipped, the hotel conveniently located and the staff extremely friendly. If you're looking for a business stay, this is an absolute must for the price.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Business Inn Ottawa for an extended period of time for work purposes. True the building itself is a bit older, but the location, friendly staff (especially the dedicated and extremely knowledgeable JP. Rousseau), ample parking and amenities more than compensate for this. My large studio-type suite was very clean and boasted complimentary full-tier cable, a large Sony Bravia Television and a computer with a printer. Complimentary breakfast is also offered daily between 0700-1000. I stayed there in the summer, spring, fall and winter months and considering the length of my stay, you'd expect some negative comments, but honestly-- I have none.
Everyone really made me feel at home and took good care of me. I cannot recommend this hotel enough.

Room Tip: My room did not have a balcony. As a non-smoker (you can't smoke indoors in their rooms) this didn't bother me. If you do smoke, request a room with a balcony. Also, the rooms facing Elgin Street get the bulk of the noise, while the rooms on the back of th building are much more quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
travel4inn, Public Relations Manager at The Business Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dear Morty1269

Thank you for staying with us.

Your feedback is invaluable and we look forward to your next stay at The Business Inn.

Your Friends at TBI

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I was told to stay here by our company and wasn't overly excited based on the pictures however I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived for the weekend conference. I got a street parking spot next to the hotel so parking was free. The service was friendly and helpful - the breakfast was average but hey it was included so that is a plus and the room had two large screen sony TV's with full cable and the room was larger than I could effectively use. Dining room suite, nice functional kitchen, two pull out couches. The location was central with lots of dining and drinking options within walking distance on Elgin - highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: I was in 702 and it was great!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank KidsTravelNews
travel4inn, Public Relations Manager at The Business Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Dear DivingDad13,

Reviewed November 30, 2012

My wife stayed at this establishment recently and found it to be very well located, very clean and comfortable with all the amenities (comfortable bed etc. etc.) anyone would need to be more than satisfied. Cost for value in today's hosptality industry is excellent. Front desk staff were very young, helpful, engaged.and enthusiastc. An added bonus was a very palatable hot and cold breakfast held in its own enclosed area included in the room rate. Computer and printer in the room was a plus. Marketed as a hotel for business people but feel it also serves couples as well as families for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
travel4inn, Public Relations Manager at The Business Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Dear Stephen559740,

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I don't think I have ever stayed in a place with my own COMPUTER AND PRINTER in the room.... Plus not just an iron and ironing board, but a steamer also? And coffee maker, toaster, micro, fridge, full-sized oven, anything you could ever need.

VERY comfortable bed with good selection of pillows. Huge TV screen. The gym is small, but functional. The breakfast room is a little cramped, but there is a lot of variety, and there are "grab and go" packs if you're running late for a meeting.

It is above a very popular pub/restaurant, and right off Elgin Street, so anything you could need is in walking range. However, was very quiet. A good night's sleep.

It was a good price, good service, friendly people, strong and steady internet. I was 100% satisfied.

Room Tip: As always - go check out the room first, and usually an upper floor is a better view. I was on the second, with a view of the parking lot (not too exciting), but I was not to be in the room much, so didn't care. They do have higher floors.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business