“Under new management”

Fat Albert's and Ralph's
Ranked #1,710 of 3,234 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

When you see a sign that says under new management, it might be a good thing. In this case it’s a bad thing. Went here and ordered a couple of Ralph’s creation subs to go, when I saw the guy wrapping up the subs in tin foil and not the regular waxed paper I was puzzled. Got home with them, huge disappointment, tons of mayonnaise and not a drop of that delicious seasoning sauce that Fat Alberts has used on their subs for years! I used to go to this location which is out of my way, I will not go back here, the new management has ruined this sub. Now it’s boring and not worth the thirteen bucks for each sub. I guess they are trying to cut corners. Epic fail.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed October 22, 2017

I love Fat Albert's and have for over 40 years. The #4 is my favourite but all their subs have a uniqueness that you don't find at more well known sub franchises. Not many outlets but worth going out of your way.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed January 18, 2017

I dropped in to this place for a light lunch, and it was crowded and busy which is always a good sign. The waitresses and Ralph himself attended to the customers so you felt very welcome and comfortable. The food was very tasty also. Highly recommended for a beer and a good snack or lunch. Easy going.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed May 18, 2016

ordered a steak sub thru skip no steak in it raw mushrooms daw , slices of roast beef only complete waste of money

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 7, 2016

I love Fat Albert's always have, Their sub's sauce has alwys been the clincher for me, the oil is not overbearing it's just enough. Plus you get alot of bang for your buck compared to most places. I like their Pizza sauce as well, you do have to tell them to overcook it though at times because they tend to undercook so I always ask for well done. #10 Sub, International Hero is my favorite Sub

Date of visit: April 2016