All reviewscontinental breakfastyogurtbank streetfront deskroom was cleanlate flighthunt clubstay there againcab rideshort drivefree wificheck in was easystayed here for one nightdowntown areaa great place to staymini fridgeparliament hill
Reviewed February 1, 2006

1. Overall better than many places I've stayed that charged 3x as much.
2. Large, clean rooms with big, comfortable beds, good TV, spotless bathroom, big window, and climate control that actually works...what else do you really need?
3. Helpful staff who are sincerely friendly and remember you when you go back.
4. Not close to Downtown...or to anything else really, but that's why God gave us Hertz & Avis and pizza delivery.
5. Also not close to noisy entertainment facilities that spill out loud drunks at closing time.
6. Pet friendly!
7. Decent little exercise room and laundry facilities...scored big points with me.
8. Fresh, good coffee in the lobby 24/7.
9. Excellent comp.continental breakfast. No restaurant in the hotel though...might matter to some people.
10. No wheelchair access to rooms...this is the only reason I didn't give them 5/5.

• Stayed: January 2006
11  Thank Footprints32953
Reviewed September 26, 2005

The hotel is magnificent. Breakfast is a lovely continental spread with cheeses fruit pastries etc. Helpful and friendly staff

• Stayed: July 2005, traveled on business
4  Thank Michèle H
Reviewed July 13, 2004

At the end of a day, where I looked all around Ottawa for a family hotel, clean and with a reasonable price, I found Adam's Airport Inn (at the suggestion of a taxi driver).

The price for a quiet room, well-kept, a fresh continental breakfast and for the access to a satisfactory exercise room was $89/night. It was an enjoyable stay and I'll visit this hotel again together with my family. I have no hesitations to recommend it.

8  Thank 2011advisor
Reviewed April 22, 2004

Whenever we travel to Ottawa this is the place we select. It is very convenient to everything and is always so well kept. We also enjoy the Continental Breakfast. The staff are A-One.

11  Thank LoveTravel5822
Reviewed January 15, 2004

We have stayed at all levels of "reccommended hotels both in Ottawa and elsewhere. This place, although off the beaten path, if amazingly well priced, clean, and friendly. Ottawa offers a well laid city so movement if easy and for the this price in the Nation's Capital, you would expect to have company in the room.

We visited in summer, a very hot weekend, and were thrilled to discover that the room was pre-cooled for our comfort!

Thanks Adam's Airport Inn