All reviews continental breakfast yogurt bank street front desk room was clean late flight hunt club stay there again cab ride short drive free wifi check in was easy stayed here for one night downtown area a great place to stay mini fridge parliament hill
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had a confirmed telephone reservation for Monday, Aug 5th for 4 nights with a quote of $89/N for the Single Queen Room.
Upon check-out we noticed the rate charged was $94/N. The front desk clerk told us the higher rate applied because of the long weekend. We were not informed of this at check-in on the Civic Holiday Monday. He proceed to pull out the check-in form, pointed out the $94 at the top of the page and our signature at the bottom and said "see, you signed for $94/N". Unfortunately for us at check-in (following a 10hr drive) we didn't pay close attention to the reservation authorization form and signed it, assuming we would be getting the $89/N rate that we were quoted when we made the reservation approximately a week earlier. Knowing we had no recourse due to our signature, we paid the bill and left with a very sour taste in our mouth.
On a good note this facility is exceptionally clean, spacious and relatively updated with pleasant housekeeping and kitchen staff. It's too bad our enjoyable 4 days at this motel were ruined at check-out.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Parkleod
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The staff were friendly, the breakfast was very good, the location is great.
I will always stay here. The hotel is close to the airport and bus terminal.
The hotel and room were very clean. The staff were very knowledgeable about the area.

Room Tip: There is a shopping mall within a few minutes walk. The Greyhound bus station and the Airport are close by.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I've made Adam's my place to stay when I visit Ottawa alone. If with my husband we tend to stay at more upscale hotels, but Adam's meets my needs just fine any other time. They have nice refurbished rooms with generous space, new TVs, refrigerators in the rm., redone bathrms and most important to me, 24 hr coffee and hot water/tea. The breakfast is minimal - yogurt, cereals, breads/bagels and instant oatmeal (tons of carbs and no eggs or fruit) but there is also a microwave set-up near the front lobby if you have your own food. Also, they used to put breakfast in the front lobby but now there is a dedicated room on the lower level, with tables/chairs and TV with news on. More up-to-date. All this for $85.00/one queen per night versus $150.00 at nearby hotels.

The personnel are very friendly - top marks for that!

Only complaint I have is that I come back to my room to rest often around 3pm (leaving at 9-10a.m.) and the maids till have not fixed up my room yet, or are just starting to. I'm not too pleased with this at all. You need to let the front desk know that you want your room made up earlier. The maids themselves are very sweet and friendly, btw. It's just one of those things that really irritates me - if I need to crash, I want the room cleaned by then!

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor (2nd).
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Teresa C
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The staff at Adam's Airport Inn were polite, outgoing and helpful. In particular, the woman in charge of the breakfast room was most accommodating and made an effort to mingle with guests. The clerk who took our telephones booking was informed and her friendly manner indicated that she enjoyed her job. The management at the Inn has been at this a long time and has obviously learned how to bring customers back. We've stayed at Adam's Inn 3 or 4 times and will do so again. The hotel also offers long term parking for people leaving Ottawa on vacation or business for up to two weeks.

Room Tip: You'll always end up with a good room even if you book at the last minute as we usually do.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Mary Helen D
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a very well kept motel. We stayed here for 3 nights and were very satisfied with what we received.The room was large and quiet. The complimentary breakfast was good. The maid service was very well done. The rates are very reasonable. The staff are very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple