Adam's Airport Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscontinental breakfastyogurtbank streetfront deskroom was cleanhunt clubearly flightstay there againcab rideshort drivefree wifishopping and restaurantscheck in was easylate checkcoffee makervisiting ottawaa great place to stay
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We only live 45 minutes away, but since we had an early flight, decided to stay at Adams. Try to find a hotel that allows you to park for free while away. Only one i found was Adams. That was already a plus and shows the owner goes that extra for his guests.
The room we received was on the second floor facing the road. Noise was not a problem.
It looked modern and clean. We had no problems and enjoyed our stay.
Our wakeup call was on time and taxi was waiting. The price was right. Would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I stayed overnight on Sat Dec 1. This hotel is easy to find and easy to get into. Parking is good. Check-in was easy and pleasant. I liked the decorations and the coffee machine in the lobby. Our room was a single queen in a rather unique location: between the ice/pop machine room and the laundry room. I slept to the gentle distant churning of washing machines. It was kinda neat and quite private. The room was nice and warm, plenty of space and WOW was it ever clean! The faucet sparkled like a jewel! The sheets and towels had a fresh-washed smell. The bed was very comfy; the pillows were the right texture, not too hard, not too soft.

This is a simple hotel. It provides your linen and soap, but bring your own shampoo, etc. The room does not have a coffee machine (you can go to the lobby for that). There is a nice little fridge. It is not a high luxury place and the excellent price reflects that.

I was hugely impressed with the continental breakfast (I am a major breakfast person). They had it set up with every brekky machine and dispenser known to mankind. There was yogurt, coffee, tea, apples, muffins, toast, english muffins, many cereals, juice, milk - it went on and on. Also a funky conveyor belt toaster. All the condiments - even peanut butter and cream cheese! And again, really, really clean. The room to eat in was clean and spacious with a big TV quietly running the news.

There were only two things I would suggest here: 1. put recycling containers in dining room and bedrooms (I never say any anywhere); and 2. extra pillows/blanket in the room just in case.

I'd definitely stay here again. Very nice place.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Diane499265
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We've had to catch up an early flight in October and decided to go with Adam's Airport Inn. From the first interaction the reservation desk we've been treated well. We've booked a single queen room which was very comfy and spatious for us. I can say that they walk with their motto of "Your satisfaction is our priority". There's a free continental breakfast feature with your booking starting with 6:00 am, which is awesome. Keep up the good work Adam's Airport Inn.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robby_Cristian
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We were on our way back to British Columbia from a trip to Nova Scotia; flight connections required an overnight stay in Ottawa. We booked a room at Adam's Airport Inn and were very happy with the choice. The building was clean and quiet and our room was large and comfortable.We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The front desk clerk assisted us with procuring our boarding passes for the next day's flight. There is no elevator but it is only a few stairs up to the second floor. Our room had all the amenities expected, was clean, modern, and equipped with a very comfortable bed. The hallways are wide and bright. The included continental breakfast was very good and offered lots of choices. The price was very reasonable compared to competing hotels near the airport. Our taxi trip each way came to about twenty dollars. Travellers requiring a clean, comfortable, economical hotel/motel close to the airport would be well advised to consider Adam's Airport Inn.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rawalpindi
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My first impression was that it was a little run down. I was very suprised when I stepped inside. It was immaculate, the rooms were new with up-to-date furniture, new bathroom and linens. The price was extrememly reasonable and it was close to the business I was attending and my relative's home. Large TV, great breakfast. I never ran into another guest except at breakfast.
Staff was very friendly. They gave great recommendations for restaurants and helped with
my travel by searching Mapquest. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Was on the front and it's quiet. There is a beautiful graveyard across the street. My room overlooked the parking lot on the second floor so just like home I could look out the window and check on my car.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business