“Clean and cozy”

Ranked #31 of 67 Hotels in Ottawa
Ingersoll, Canada
“Clean and cozy”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I stayed overnight on Sat Dec 1. This hotel is easy to find and easy to get into. Parking is good. Check-in was easy and pleasant. I liked the decorations and the coffee machine in the lobby. Our room was a single queen in a rather unique location: between the ice/pop machine room and the laundry room. I slept to the gentle distant churning of washing machines. It was kinda neat and quite private. The room was nice and warm, plenty of space and WOW was it ever clean! The faucet sparkled like a jewel! The sheets and towels had a fresh-washed smell. The bed was very comfy; the pillows were the right texture, not too hard, not too soft.

This is a simple hotel. It provides your linen and soap, but bring your own shampoo, etc. The room does not have a coffee machine (you can go to the lobby for that). There is a nice little fridge. It is not a high luxury place and the excellent price reflects that.

I was hugely impressed with the continental breakfast (I am a major breakfast person). They had it set up with every brekky machine and dispenser known to mankind. There was yogurt, coffee, tea, apples, muffins, toast, english muffins, many cereals, juice, milk - it went on and on. Also a funky conveyor belt toaster. All the condiments - even peanut butter and cream cheese! And again, really, really clean. The room to eat in was clean and spacious with a big TV quietly running the news.

There were only two things I would suggest here: 1. put recycling containers in dining room and bedrooms (I never say any anywhere); and 2. extra pillows/blanket in the room just in case.

I'd definitely stay here again. Very nice place.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Diane499265

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We've had to catch up an early flight in October and decided to go with Adam's Airport Inn. From the first interaction the reservation desk we've been treated well. We've booked a single queen room which was very comfy and spatious for us. I can say that they walk with their motto of "Your satisfaction is our priority". There's a free continental breakfast feature with your booking starting with 6:00 am, which is awesome. Keep up the good work Adam's Airport Inn.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Robby_Cristian
Parksville, Canada
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We were on our way back to British Columbia from a trip to Nova Scotia; flight connections required an overnight stay in Ottawa. We booked a room at Adam's Airport Inn and were very happy with the choice. The building was clean and quiet and our room was large and comfortable.We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The front desk clerk assisted us with procuring our boarding passes for the next day's flight. There is no elevator but it is only a few stairs up to the second floor. Our room had all the amenities expected, was clean, modern, and equipped with a very comfortable bed. The hallways are wide and bright. The included continental breakfast was very good and offered lots of choices. The price was very reasonable compared to competing hotels near the airport. Our taxi trip each way came to about twenty dollars. Travellers requiring a clean, comfortable, economical hotel/motel close to the airport would be well advised to consider Adam's Airport Inn.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rawalpindi
Burlington
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My first impression was that it was a little run down. I was very suprised when I stepped inside. It was immaculate, the rooms were new with up-to-date furniture, new bathroom and linens. The price was extrememly reasonable and it was close to the business I was attending and my relative's home. Large TV, great breakfast. I never ran into another guest except at breakfast.
Staff was very friendly. They gave great recommendations for restaurants and helped with
my travel by searching Mapquest. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Was on the front and it's quiet. There is a beautiful graveyard across the street. My room overl...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank daisygirl757
Kamloops
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Stayed here one night while attending a meeting in Ottawa. Hotel staff were very friendly. The room was large with high ceilings. It was exceptionally clean and appeared to be recently renovated. A large flat screen tv and bar fridge were present. The queen bed was firm and high. The bathroom had all new tile and fixtures. In the morning a complimentary continental breakfast (cereal, pastries, yogurt, juices etc) was provided in a large room on the lower floor. Complimentary coffee and tea are always available in the lobby. Very reasonably priced for the capital city. Approx a 10 minute or $15 cab fare from the airport.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Canadianmom1
Peterborough, Canada
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This place is clean reasonable modern near the Casino,and the Parliament and the staff is great. There is both English and French speaking staff. You need to book ahead as this place tends to fill up fast. The rooms were nice.Didnt know what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. They have a great Continental Breakfast included. Basement rooms have a few stairs so ask if handicapped accessible.

Room Tip: all rooms seem to be good
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Deep River, Ontario
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel on Tuesday September 11, 2012 and it was quite a welcome surprise for both of us. The price was fantastic as well as the staff and accomodations. I think I speak for many people when I say that I wasn't expecting much out of a "no name" motel, but Adam's exceeded my expectations by far. Upon first sight, the grounds were neat and inviting and the lobby was welcoming, as were the front desk staff. Upon entering our room my first thought was how big the room was and then how clean it was!!! The paint was fresh and the room was extremely spacious and comfortably furnished. The bathroom was spotless and modern, offering all the creature comforts. And in the current economic times, I think I speak for many when I say that it's all about "bang for your buck". And let me say that Adam's delivers, hands down. I have stayed at a few big name chain hotels in the last few months, and Adam's blows them out of the water. Sure, maybe they don't have the finest linens or robes or a restaurant on site but when you add it all up, they come out on top for sure. They offer free continental breakfast as well as wifi in every room and that coupled with a clean room, friendly atmosphere and excellent pricing makes Adam's a great choice, regardless of the nature of your stay. From now on I will make Adam's my first choice when visiting Ottawa.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple