“All purposes”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“All purposes”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

A very pleasant night! This place you can take with your family, friends, date or even going by yourself. The commedians are great but don't expect to meet somebody new or something like that if you are traveling alone. Once the show is over, the restaurant also gets empty.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Evandroepr

Ottawa, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Great show - nerdy little worm doing the seating”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We reserved 12 tickets (our group is in their 50s) - in fact we were the FIRST to reserve. Further, we were one of the first people there on the night. We were celebrating a friend's birthday.

The nerdy little worm doing the seating, was going to put us in the back corner where were could NOT see the show. After MUCH begging, pleading and arguing, We did manage to get acceptable seats - but this guy was just plain RUDE.

Can't comment on the food, as we did not eat. Beer selection is minimal, but the table service at the show itself were both top-notch!

Would we go there again? Nope. Mr. Nerdy Worm ensured that.

Visited November 2012
Ottawa, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Good dinner and show combo!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I went there with my sister and a friend and we laughed our butts off! lol As the comics are always changing, it's somewhere you can go multiple times without getting bored! We had a meal and a drink while we were there and both were pretty good! My parents heard about the good time we had and so they went yesterday while they were in town. They got the dinner and show combo (one price includes your cover and meal) while when I went, I just ordered a la carte. My parents enjoyed their meal as well and had a really good time. I've seen birthday and bachelor/bachelorette parties there too. So this is definetly somewhere you can go as a small or large group and have a good time! TIP: Some of the seating is at high tables with bar stools. I personally found this to be uncomfortable after an hour and a half. Next time I will ask to be seated at the regular seats (my parents requested this when they went and it was accomodated. I'm a young adult and found my lower body getting sore and stiff so I'm glad that they accomodated my older parents as I'm sure they would have been even more uncomfortable,)

Visited August 2012
2 Thank phoenix0684
London, Canada
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great show”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The cost for a Friday night show is cheap entertainment. The entertainment was anything but cheap though. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and loved the comedy acts. It was a great fun. It seems to be a very popular spot and others that we went with had a table reserved. Plan ahead and reserve a spot at Absolute Comedy - you'll have a great time!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank principledtraveller
Montreal, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Hilarious night out in Ottawa”
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

I have been to a number of comedy clubs around North America and this has to be one of the best. The place was packed, laughing and having a great time and all this on a Wednesday night! Prices on food and drink are very good for a club and the admission price ($8) is excellent for a live show. We even enjoyed free pool in the bar downstairs. Once the show is done there is plenty to do in the area. Nice Irish pub across the way and plenty of food options in Ottawa's Little Italy.

2 Thank Kevin G