“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

My Mother always raved about the pepper steak at Delicious... wow was it ever delicious, lots of veggies and Ireplace the potato with a salad, excellent service from Shonna, and a meal of good value. Entrance and facade has been all renovated. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 12, 2019

Went there for our husbands birthday, had not been there in years. The have updated the place and the food is still as good. Lots of variety.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

We visited this restaurant this month and once before around the Xmas season. The food and service were impeccable.
Everything war ordered was delivered exactly the way we had asked. Staff was very attentive and very courteous.
Will definitely go back.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I dine here a couple of times a year, it’s the only steakhouse in Orleans. Most visits have been good, steak has always been cooked to perfection but we struggled to get a good lobster tail. Our most recent visit however was not so good. We both ordered surf and turf. Both of our steak and our lobster were over cooked, my steak was so dry I could barely eat it.
When the server asked how our meal was I made sure to tell her our disappointment, she apologized and said she would let them know. When I was paying the bill I told the server to make sure the manager and/or the owner knew how disappointed we were with our meal, she apologized again.
I reluctantly paid the bill (full price). No visit from a manager or a chef to follow up on our complaint. No attempt to offer a discount or any compensation.
Likely our last visit to this restaurant

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

We went here with some friends. We didn't want to go downtown to the Keg so we thought we would try here. So glad we did. Food was delicious and service was excellent. I have found my new Keg.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Delicious Steakhouse? Share your experiences!