“Great breakfast - as good, if not better, than Cora's”

Delicious Steakhouse
Ranked #279 of 2,786 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Great breakfast - as good, if not better, than Cora's”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

With the name of the restaurant being Delicious Steak House, we assumed it wasn't going to be a great place because if you have to tell us it is "delicious" it likely isn't. The building's appearance from the inside is nothing to write home about, but the decor inside is actually quite nice. The waitresses median age is 55 unlike some restaurants that higher only teens and twentysomethings but they've all been really nice.

The price of the food is great for breakfast and the amount you get in the hungry man breakfast is amazing - you get pancakes French toast eggs sausage ham and bacon and rye toast or whole wheat or white for under $10.

I'd recommend Delicious Steak House to anyone who is looking for an alternative to Cora's for breakfast without compromising price or quality.

Ottawa
“Really is Delicious”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

4 of us tried Delicious Steakhouse for the first time, although the decor is quite dated and shabby the meal and service was excellent. We were not rushed and could have lingered over all evening if we so chose. 3 of us had steak, my 6 oz filet med rare was probably the best steak I have ever had, it was crusted to perfection. The other 2 steaks where in sauces and also raved about. The 4th dish was Ribs and although he enjoyed, I think after hearing us rave about our steaks he regretted his choice.

• Visited July 2012
“Pretty good dinner”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Ate dinner here recently as part of a large birthday party group. Didn't have steak as we were planning on steak the following night for Mother's Day. Both my wife and I had escargots for appetizers - they were very good! Both our meals were good and not too pricey. Hard to comment on the service as we were a large group but had no complaints/concerns. We probably wouldn't go back there, but only because it would really be out of the way for us to drive there or a meal with all the other restaurants we have closer to our house. But if I was in that area or got invited to another party there I would not hesitate going again.

• Visited May 2012
“Our favourite steakhouse”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

My boyfriend and I go to this steakhouse regularly as we find that other steakhouses in the area just don't measure up to the quality of the steaks at Delicious. If you want amazing steak..... just go!

• Visited January 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“great breakfast in Orleans”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

My wife and I have now eaten here twice now for breakfast. Once just before Xmas and recently last week. Both times were unplanned visits on a weekend for late meals.
Very good service, well attended to and we were seated immediately.
I had the Eggs Benedict while my wife chose the traditional eggs with bacon and home fries. Both served with an order of sliced fruit( nice touch)
Coffee piping hot and refilled without asking.
Very pleased and quite a bargain at $20 tax in.
Must stop by to try out the steaks

• Visited January 2012
4 Thank twowheelfever

Been to Delicious Steakhouse? Share your experiences!