“Great take out! Tasty and satisfying.”
Review of Thai Coconut

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ottawa, Canada
“Great take out! Tasty and satisfying.”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I often order take out regularly from Thai Coconut. It's hidden away and situated in the main floor of an office buildings. My family really enjoys the tasty curry dishes like Pa Nang (Red Curry with chicken coconut milk and peanut sauce), Gaeng Garee Gai (chicken with potatoes in a light curry sauce), the Pla lad Prig (deep fried white fish with sweet, sour and spicy sauce).

t's ready in 20 minutes and consistently tasty. I add an order of Pad Thai, vegetables and some rice and it's more than enough to feed a family of five.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Larry P

Ottawa, Canada
“Tasty, Tasty Thai food, and lovely staff.”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Have been to this establishment a number of times, and it has become my go-to Thai restaurant here in Ottawa. Its a little off the beaten path, but worth the hunt! The Green Papaya Salad is to Die For ! Awesome Coconut chicken and the staff is just so pleasant and friendly....in fact, I think I'll have dinner there tonight !! You should too when you have a chance!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Myles M
Ottawa
“Disappointed ...”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I was looking for an autentic Thai restaurant and went to this one with my wife. We ordered the fish cakes (tasteless), the shrimp rolls (good), 2 Tom yam soups the reson i wanted to go and 2 dishes with seafood
The waitress which was nice, forgot the soups.
It was expensive compared to other restaurants either sushi, chinese or vietnamese.
I do not think I will revisit this one.

• Visited October 2012
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Thai coconut”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Simple, good food. Portions are always large and very fast service.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Jessica S
“Best delivery!”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I've never been to the restaurant, but order take out all the time. We have never ordered anything we didn't like. I can easily recommend this to anyone.

Visited May 2012