“One year later - still as good”
Review of Shawarma Palace

Shawarma Palace
Ranked #72 of 2,823 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We spend a few weeks in Ottawa each summer and I discovered this place last summer and was eager to return. My daughter and I got take out to eat in a local park on a beautiful June evening. We both had chicken sandwiches, just $5.25 each. There's a range of fillings and if you get it "fully dressed", it's stuffed. Meat was tasty and juicy, but the garlic sauce is what makes it special! We got sides of falafel and broccoli, which were both good too. (A "medium" side was too big for two of us). If you get the platter, make sure you're hungry! They come with potatoes, rice, hummus, salad and more. They're huge. Absolutely delicious all round.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We absolutely love this place! It has the best Lebanese food in Ottawa. They have all of your favorites in huge servings with fresh ingredients. Plus, the service is speedy, friendly and the food is very affordable! Lots of yummy vegetarian options like the vegetarian plate, sandwiches and my personal favorite: fabulous falafel, tahini, tabouli & hummus! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

we don't even bother with other shawarma places. This is the best in Ottawa. Very generous portions, friendly staff and great food. They've been updating the interior and they are always gracious and accommodating with special requests.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

This was the first time i had Shawarma and this was one of the best food i had in Ottawa.. Very good place to have a huge food for a minimal price...

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I've had shawarma from the very authentic places outside Canada. So being fond of Lebanese food, myself and my husband thought of trying out this place, on our recent visit to Ottawa. I have to admit that their food is delicious, freshly prepared and authentic. The chicken is soft and succulent, just how it's supposed to be. Loved their garlic sauce, hummus and kebabs as well. Much better than any shawarma place in Ottawa that we tried. Very friendly staff and definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Sherie88