“Not your average pizza place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of ZaZaZa Pizza With Pizazz - CLOSED

ZaZaZa Pizza With Pizazz
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian, International, Contemporary, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: The Big Cheese created ZaZaZa in 2010 on an infamous little corner in New Edinburg. Tired of "Ho Hum" pizza, he envisioned churning fresh batches of dough, brewing yummy sauces from scratch, whole fresh toppings, and the best cheeses around! He dreamed of a stage for talented young Chefs to present "Pizza with Pizazz" in an artistic setting all served with genuine hospitality at the core. The results are now in...And the reviews are superb. Thanks Ottawa for making ZaZaZa your neighbourhood pizza joint...With pizazz.
rural ontario
“Not your average pizza place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Met up with friends here and it was the perfect spot with something on the menu for everyone and great atmosphere with the garage-style door opened up and the sun setting. Cool decor and a unique menu design. I got a sweet and savoury pizza with pear and brie which was amazing! Only complaints were that our waitress forgot to bring our appetizers which didn't matter in the end because our pizza was more than enough and that parking was a bit tricky to find. We're from out of town and were staying near the Parliament Buildings, I'm glad our friends from Ottawa suggested this place as it brought us to a cool neighbourhood we wouldn't otherwise have checked out.

• Visited August 2013
IonAimers, Owner at ZaZaZa Pizza With Pizazz, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Sounds like another satisfied visitor to ZaZaZa...BUT WAIT, we forgot the apps ? Not good on our part Ipoel, so let's ask you to send me an email to ion@zazazapizza.com with your address, and let me send you back 2 Complimentary Appetizers for FREE !!! We only do it one way at ZaZaZa, and that's RIGHT !!!
Thanks for trying our little Pizza Joint...and welcome back anytime.
The Big Cheese

winnipeg
“Tiny but tasty!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband, his aunt, and I went to Za Za Za Beechwood on Putnam recently and loved it! The only drawback is that it's a really, really small restaurant, and there's no place to comfortably stand while waiting for a table without feeling like you're trying to make other guests hurry up. I guess the size is part of its charm. We waited about 10 or 15 minutes for a table, but it was worth the wait. Service was friendly, the atmosphere is eclectic, and it was entertaining to watch the cooks in their tiny kitchen. The pizzas have very creative, fun names - my husband hat the Cat Stevens No. 2, and his aunt and I each had a French Kiss. Topping substitutions were no problem. I'd gladly go again next time I'm in Ottawa!

• Visited July 2013
Our middle name is "NO PROBLEM" Fishie...we will do takeons takeoffs or substitutions for you anytime. Thanks for the fine review...I will post it for the staff and give them a pat on the back...
Shine...
Ion
TBC
Waterloo, Canada
“FANTASTIC!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Well, this review is very simple......
This place is FANTASTIC.... one of the best pizzas I ever had and one of my favorite restaurants in Ottawa.
Great fresh ingredients with lots of creativity in the menu.
The decor is also cool.... even the plastic in the ceiling (Not sure if a repair was taking place).

Kudos to ZAZAZA....!!!!

Cheers!

Visited August 2013
Awwwwwww...THANKS Ali!! We love it too.
(ya, the tacky plastic was holding the whole building up I think...until the next epic flood of the century, it is gone !!!)
See you again shortly and this time try the ITALIAN TOO our feature pizza for August.
Cheers...
Ion
Ottawa, Canada
“Always a great pie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

This is our regular pizza joint. Always a good vibe and friendly servers. After seeing whit pizzas in the U.S we tried Za's carbonara with white sauce,snow peas,bacon and pancetta. Have to say it was refreshingly delightful. Nice and light perfect for a summers supper. Salty crunchy and savoury pizza perfection.

• Visited June 2013
Funny thing Ken...I had the ERIN'S BAKED AGAIN just last night and agree with you...there is nothing more unique than an Alfredo Sauce on a great 'Za. Hope we see you back again really soon !
Ion Aimers
The Big Cheese
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

We visited the Bank St. location on a Friday evening and it was quite busy, but we still got seats at the bar. They have lots of pizza toppings, some of which I must say are quite weird. Nevertheless, the pizzas we chose were excellent. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited May 2013
You GOT it...we are the wierd pizza place in town...but also hot tasty yummy scrumptious sweet and wicked. Thanks for coming...we loved having you !!!
TBC