“Wonderful service - perfect for a girls mini spa day :)”
Review of Vivianna Day Spa

Ranked #6 of 46 Spas & Wellness in Ottawa
Canada
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Wonderful service - perfect for a girls mini spa day :)”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We went to Vivianna's day spa for a much needed afternoon of pampering and the spa was fantastic! Vivanna was wonderful to deal with and very accommodating for our group. All 5 of us had a massage followed by a manicure for 2 of us & pedicures for the other 3. We all enjoyed our massages at the same time and loved being able to sit around in our robes afterwards. They were running slightly behind and did call us to let us know. Unfortunately we didn't get the call but they welcomed us in anyway and we were able to sit and gab while we waited. The spa closes at 5:00 and due to running behind we were still there by about 5:30. Despite being after spa hours, we did not feel at all rushed. We really appreciated their professionalism :) The spa was nicely appointed, not overly fancy but was very comfortable, cozy and clean. The prices were great. We would visit again. Thanks Vivanna Day Spa :)

Visited March 2014
2 Thank MKJLR

Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing Spa”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is the 6th year for our annual girls getaway and each city we go to we enjoy a day at the spa and this one was the best yet. Vivianna and the girls went above and beyond to make our visit spectacular. Will definitely return and will definitely recommend.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank PurpleObsession
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I wanted to share that this is a great spa with wonderful staff. I have had waxing and a pedicure done at this spa. I was greeted with a friendly hello and offer of a beverage to be promptly taken to my appointment. I will go again and highly recommend to others!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Isabel_Emerald
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Exceptional customer service”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I love Viviannas. From the moment I walk into the spa I feel relaxed and pampered. This spa offers top notch service with new nail polish colours available regularly, comfy robes, a clean environment and a variety of beverages. Viviannas is open tuesday and Thursday evenings as well as all day on Saturday allowing for after work appointments. I have enjoyed mani pedis, facials, waxing, and microdermabrasion and have always walked away very satisfied. Vivianna is a consummate professional who ensures that her customers are always satisfied. Give this spa a try, you will be very happy you did.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Evelyn907
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful A+ Service!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I discovered Vivianna's through Groupon (for waxing) over a year ago and haven't gone anywhere since. Her prices are so reasonable and I always get excellent service. Vivianna herself is wonderful and always ensures that I am well taken care of. I've already recommended her to all my friends.

Visited April 2013