“Great service yet again !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Vivianna Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Ottawa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great service yet again !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Today was my second visit to the spa, for a bikini wax. To my surprise my appointment was with the owner, Vivianna, she was so sweet and made sure it was a good experience. Again a great bikini wax, and loved the fact that the owner Vivianna, is present at the spa. It was neat to see how they really want to give the customer the best experience possible. I booked a hot stone massage, and a manicure. Looking forward to my next visit :) highly recommend this spa to anyone.

1 Thank Farrah89

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Long time customer and fan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have been going to Vivianna's for over a year now and every time I go there I get treated like family. Vivianna (or the receptionist) always makes sure I get a drink and served within a few minutes. I have been there for waxing, facials, manicure and pedicures and all the services are fantastic. Usually I request Sonya but I have been with Vivianna, Olga and a number of other estheticians and they are all fantastic! They all take the time to ask me about my day and figure out what my needs are. I have recommended the spa to a number of girlfriends and they are all impressed. I even had birthday facials there with 3 other girl friends and we were served mimosas and a great time!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jasmine W
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Excellent Service & Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

The day before my appointment Vivianna called me herself to ask if I could reschedule since her employee would not be in the next day. I was impressed that she let me know ahead of time and I rescheduled for a later date. I was using a coupon which I purchased over a year ago and Vivianna said they do not expire and she would honor it any time.

My facial was with Alexandra (who is new) and she was wonderful! She explained everything about every product she was putting on my face and took her time and I was very relaxed. She really knows what she is doing and it is clear she has been well trained in her field. I had the microdermabrasion and it did not hurt at all. It was also Alexandra who did my mini manicure and she also did a great job with my nails.

I will definitely return and will ask for Alexandra. Vivianna was very sweet and made sure everyone was okay and asked if we wanted tea or water. The receptionist was also very friendly. Lovely experience in the heart of downtown Ottawa. Thank you Vivianna and Alexandra!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Beach4ever4me
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Spa? Try more a stressful day at the office...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

It was my first time there and will be the last one, awful service, got something that was supposed to be a facial but looked more like a rushed effort to wash my face with wet towels!!! Really, no explanation of products whatsoever... bad bad BAD

Visited July 2012
4 Thank Berenice B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My first experience at VivIannas Day Spa.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

I had been wanting to go for a bikini wax, and had been looking at reviews online for some time. They pointed me in the right direction, VivianNas Day Spa. I Called a couple hours ahead and asked if I could make an appointment, and they did ! After work I drove downtown and arrived at the spa, I was greeted warmly by the receptionist, she was very friendly, and the atmosphere of the spa was very relaxing. She offered to get me a drink so I had some water while I waited. She then informed me of what to expect, as it was my first bikini wax, and the aftercare. Which was very helpful, because how else would I have known those things. Shortly after I arrived the receptionist took me into a small room, where I was introduced to the esthetician, she was very nice, and made me feel more then comfortable. We chatted throughout my time there, and surprisingly it wasn't near as bad as I thought, that was totally doable haha ! I thought I would suffer so badly, but it was super quick and really wasn't very painful, it did hurt, but it was tolerable. The lady was so sweet and I am definitely not dreading going back in a month. Overall my experience at the spa was amazing, it was really gorgeous inside, fantastic staff, and a great bikini wax ! I will be going back for other things in the future, highly recommend this place :)

2 Thank Farrah89