“Great food, great deals, great prices, great service!”
Review of Wontonmama - CLOSED

Wontonmama
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is my third time at Wontonmama. The first two times, I went with my daughter because we both had purchased a groupon. We had the hot and sour soup and the thai soup and the general chao's chicken and the beef and broccoli. It was very good and the portions were just enough. While we were there, the waiter told us about their happy hour special. Every hour is happy because you get three sushi rolls for $15.00 or 3 appetizers for $12.00. So I returned to try the happy hour and was very pleased with what I received. I ordered the spicy florida roll which was salmon, avocado, masago and orange. I also ordered a shrimp tempura and avocado roll and a spicy tuna and cucumber roll. They were excellent - not stuffed with a lot of rice. I recommend this restaurant. The staff is friendly and helpful and the washrooms are clean.

2  Thank danielle m
There are newer reviews for Wontonmama

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great food and price reasonably. Ken the owner is very welcoming and always present when I go . Staff is great and very polite.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Their sushis are very good! I took the lemon chicken which is really tasty. The location is just perfect and the service kind.
A really good value food for its quality!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I went there with my co-workers. I liked the name but when I saw the menu. I hesitated to change the restaurant but I gave them a try. Food was just ok, nothing was interesting. I like their location.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Cheap Food great staff, great location. Afterwards went next door for some Yogurt :)