“TASTY!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Cheap Food great staff, great location. Afterwards went next door for some Yogurt :)

Reviewed May 10, 2012

I like going to WontonMama for their lychee sake and vegetarian Thai Basil stir fry. Always walk out satisfied. A good place to get together with friends :)

Reviewed January 20, 2012

We enjoyed a great dinner, our first in ts restaurant that seats around 30 in a cozy atmosphere in a great location. the food was excellent and the value was great. We'll be going back with family and friends.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

What I liked: Wontonmama has a great atmosphere and decor. Very modern, trendy, red, and clean. Service is nice, I felt properly attended to.

What I didn't like: I ordered a Pad Thai. It was kind of like mush. It felt instant. I know it wasn't instant, because I could see the chef preparing it. But it was passionless and disappointing.

However, I also ordered the deep fried oysters, which were pretty good. And worth it, considering the reasonable prices.

I would go back. Nothing to write home about, but worth a visit.

Wontonmama is in a perfect location. Right in the heart of the Byward Market. They also have patio seating.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

I went to Wontonmama while visiting Ottawa -- such a great sushi experience! Delicious food, great atmosphere. I don't usually dine on my own, but I wasn't the least bit lonely - the server/bartender was so friendly and personable! I would highly recommend this place to anyone who appreciates well-crafted and fresh sushi. There are a number of non-sushi dishes on the menu as well -- the Tom Yum Soup was great as well!

1  Thank SuzytheFoodie