“A Very Good Choice”

Beijing Legend
Ranked #1,637 of 2,840 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We came here along with some family members who live in Kanata. We were a fairly large party, but we had made reservations and were seated quickly. The Dim Sum in this place is pretty good. The shrimp shumai was good, and the beef chow fun we ordered in addition was pretty good. Prices are pretty reasonable. If you want to avoid the crowds of Chinatown, this is the place to go.

2  Thank kirbyfan1996

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Recently ordered take out from this restaurant, I ordered chicken fried rice with broccoli and chicken, came pretty quickly witch was good, the food was tasteless. And they only brought me chicken and broccoli...forgot my chicken fried rice, I called back to tell them and they told me ordered wrong...... Ended up making my own witch I was not to happy about cause I spent 20$on it.... I might give it another try when he'll freezes over

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I was looking for something quick for lunch,I have heard this food was quite good.We ordered the 2b to go it was very very good Will be back

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at this Bank Street veteran many times, though always for dinner around 9 P.M. Tables are always available, the service competent & friendly, and the menu so diverse that we rarely eat the same dishes twice. There's always something new and exciting to try and we've never ordered a dish that we wouldn't order again. The ingredients are uniformly fresh & well prepared. It is full priced (dinner for 2 without wine or drinks in $40-45 range) but we've never left feeling we had over-paid. Tables are available for two or a dozen and many Chinese families are frequently eating there.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Went to Beijing Legend Sunday,14 April 2013. For me, this is the best Dim Sum in Ottawa. Food is very fresh and there is a really good variety of plates. The sticky rice is awsome, the shrimp shumai and the haw gow are the best I ever had! The won-ton Shrimps...mium mium ! The ginger squid is really tasty and the squid very tender. As a matter of fact everything was very good! We ate 11 plates and it cost us $35.55 before tip! The little carts came around at a good space. As soon as we finished our tea pot, it was replaced! We are going back tomorrow at 11:30....yes, it was that good!!

1  Thank Mustangdi